Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burto gave up chasing him near the end of that lol.

I don't see why Kyle would go there at all.Believe it when I see it, smells of bs on face value.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm honestly sick of signing halves with potential. You could say BBO, Flanagan and Wakeman all have potential.

We need an established halfback. Unfortunately there isn't much there to pick from...
Look at what has happened at the Cowboys, Broncos and Sharks. They all have established halves and they are all on the winners list

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What other club would he play FG at?

Great move by us if Flanno is swapped with any body and away from the club.
it would be yes, but why would flanno move from first grade to play reserve grade? never going to happen.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it would be yes, but why would flanno move from first grade to play reserve grade? never going to happen.
True I just can’t see him getting a starting gig at any other club. We need to shit can him @Flanagun move on from the disaster.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm honestly sick of signing halves with potential. You could say BBO, Flanagan and Wakeman all have potential.

We need an established halfback. Unfortunately there isn't much there to pick from...
Me too mate.
Its gone on for years. Moses Mbye the next big thing and on and on.
How many do we have? And none of them can play First Grade.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bro, I have changed my username twice in the last year. Really can't deal with the hassle of doing it again. Flanno4lyf
Welcome to move on with him… although if we end up with Shane could have some truth at least.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sullivan isn't just another Saints Reserve Grader or reject. He's been one of the best juniors for years. He's shown glimpses the few games he's played in the halves in FG and when he's played bench hooker he's done a solid job. He's good enough to play FG. He has a lot of talent, skill and pace.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sullivan isn't just another Saints Reserve Grader or reject. He's been one of the best juniors for years. He's shown glimpses the few games he's played in the halves in FG and when he's played bench hooker he's done a solid job. He's good enough to play FG. He has a lot of talent, skill and pace.
Sullivan for years has been that junior every team craved for in their ranks... Im totally surprised the Dragons would consider giving him up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sullivan for years has been that junior every team craved for in their ranks... Im totally surprised the Dragons would consider giving him up.
I don't think they will. But they do a lot of dumb things. If Sullivan and Sloan are available, plenty of clubs will be interested.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely there has to be some truth to this. Its so bizarre and unrealistic but who knows. I would be thrilled if this swap happened. Sullivan and Burton are a great halves pairing.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I will take your word for it. But Kyle was the same in juniors. Totally dominated.

I guess we need to roll the dice though. No one is letting an established half go

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Amone and Sullivan were elite in lower grades when they won the SG ball comp a couple years ago, obvious potential there...someone like JAC would be a good mentor for Sullivan. They have the same manager also

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I will take your word for it. But Kyle was the same in juniors. Totally dominated.

I guess we need to roll the dice though. No one is letting an established half go
I think the only half we get will be a backup or youngster from another club. I'd rather someone with upside. Which is probably why they're looking at the kid from the Cowboys too.. He'd be a few years away. Someone like Sullivan is ready to play now.

I know what you mean about being sceptical with juniors from other clubs but Sullivan is a totally different player. He's way more creative and zippy. Has great instincts. Is a natural footballer unlike Kyle who has to play to structure, can't read the play and never digs into the line.