Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
100% I am. And until something actually happens so is this article you’ve engaged in. I’m just calling it how I see it which is what most people on here do. I’m not claiming to know any facts.
True.... but my speculation is backed by logic.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No. He’s proven he’s not a 5/8 and not a half. Quality fullback though I’d rather we get young Campbell. Would be a lot cheaper.

Him Burton and Mahoney would be exciting
I reckon he is mate, I think they way they’ve shifted the spine hasn’t been ideal…

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How does this even make sense? Sullivan leaves because ben hunt is playing halfback. So how would Flanagan moving there do anything as hunt is taking his place too? Good for Sullivan but shithouse for Flanagan
It makes sense if the obstacle to snr getting the bulldogs coaching gig is having JNR at the club.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this is Shane trying to move him on from the club before he gets here to avoid the awkward dinner table conversation he would have to have about dropping him.
Good. Will shut all the “haters and doubters”up, seems a lot are concerned about the Kyle/Shane thing, so if flanno does move junior on then just proves he’ wants to lead this club back to greatness :hearteyes: !!

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good. Will shut all the “haters and doubters”up, seems a lot are concerned about the Kyle/Shane thing, so if flanno does move junior on then just proves he’ wants to lead this club back to greatness :hearteyes: !!
That’s the way it reads between the lines mate! Full steam ahead I say.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
it is a bullshit article. For a start it is a conflict of interests as Flannigan is the recruitment manager, so is he improving who's roster?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This would be a great trade.....for us. Literally makes no sense though

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another dragons reserve grader. I am struggling to contain my excitement

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it is a bullshit article. For a start it is a conflict of interests as Flannigan is the recruitment manager, so is he improving who's roster?
Here nor there. As long as he’s our coach it’s fine by me..!! Best man for the JOB.!!