Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this puts an end to Flanno getting the coaching job. Don’t want him anywhere near the place.

Yes he’s a GF winning coach but not only does he NOT have any affiliation with our club other than his son playing for us, he still has links to Saints where he started his career.

We’re trying to get out of the mess we’re currently in, suggesting S Flanagan as our full time coach will only set us back another 5 years.

Potter and or Jim Dymock would be my preferred choices. Even making a play for Holbrook, when his time with the Titans is up would be better than signing Flanno as Holbrook came up in the area, played for Milperra Colts & has been successful in Super League as a coach. Remember reading L Coote said he was the best coach he’s ever played under when they won the challenge cup in the uk. He’d previously won a premiership here with the Cowboys under Paul Green.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely this puts an end to Flanno getting the coaching job. Don’t want him anywhere near the place.

Yes he’s a GF winning coach but not only does he NOT have any affiliation with our club other than his son playing for us, he still has links to Saints where he started his career.

We’re trying to get out of the mess we’re currently in, suggesting S Flanagan as our full time coach will only set us back another 5 years.

Potter and or Jim Dymock would be my preferred choices. Even making a play for Holbrook, when his time with the Titans is up would be better than signing Flanno as Holbrook came up in the area, played for Milperra Colts & has been successful in Super League as a coach. Remember reading L Coote said he was the best coach he’s ever played under when they won the challenge cup in the uk. He’d previously won a premiership here with the Cowboys under Paul Green.
Dymock? FFS. Get off the glue pal

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'm not following.... how does this put an end to Flanno getting the job?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does this even make sense? Sullivan leaves because ben hunt is playing halfback. So how would Flanagan moving there do anything as hunt is taking his place too? Good for Sullivan but shithouse for Flanagan
Rubbish. Keyboard warriors making shit up during their lunch break. Lets have Reynolds go to Storm, Hastings to Knights, Clune to Broncos, Hughes to Dogs and Flanagan to Tigers. There, I just made up another worthless piece of tripe, all on my own.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock? FFS. Get off the glue pal
Go.........yourself......It's been reported he's already put his hand up for the job and by the way he has won GF's for us and also had a very successful stint as coach before the club appointed Des.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The article is rubbish and makes no sense. Getting rid of an extra half for another crappy half....
It’s all bullshit bro, at the moment it’s all just hearsay etc. let Gus an co do their jobs and hire the coach and then sign the players an then once confirmed we can all Give our two cents an talk shit as we do lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Story sounds made up. It doesn't make sense. You would think Flanagan would rather go to esl than to another club to play reserve grade. As if Flanagan would agree to it. And Sulluvan doesn't solve much for us either. So if it's true I hope it doesn't happen.

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
I want to give Flano Jr another chance under Mick Potter. Maybe Mick can get him to play his (supposed) natural running game, which has been stymied according to his dad.
At the Sharks he used to cut holes in defences, I want to see that again.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to give Flano Jr another chance under Mick Potter. Maybe Mick can get him to play his (supposed) natural running game, which has been stymied according to his dad.
At the Sharks he used to cut holes in defences, I want to see that again.
LOL, he never cut any holes in defensive structures when playing the odd game for the Sharks (9 appearances in 2 seasons) ...

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Find the highlights of SG Ball GF Steelers against Manly
Schuster, Burbo, Amone, Sloan all playing
This is a special kid
I did like that he and Schoupp put on two of the tries together! Sullivan was captain so hopefully he is a talker/organiser not just a runner.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I did like that he and Schoupp put on two of the tries together! Sullivan was captain so hopefully he is a talker/organiser not just a runner.
I’m not saying he is or will ever be the same quality, but his attributes are closest to Thurston - if anyone needs to understand what type of game he plays
Instinctive