Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got rid of 2 dead wood in Okunbor and Stimson. I kinda expected the coach to not make many changes. Could have dropped half the team but that also makes no sense in terms of who to replace. I hope Dufty is next.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BAHAHAHHAHA same same but different .. expect the same with this weeks game result

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Pengai is wasted out wide, Thommo is in effective in the middle.
Yeah Thommo can come on when defences are tiring, might have more impact. I want Pangai out there as long as possible.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hate how averillo was picked. Absolute disgraceful performance on Friday night. Alamoti deserves a debut. Im hoping for a shit ton of changes come Sunday.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Thommo can come on when defences are tiring, might have more impact. I want Pangai out there as long as possible.
If we can see it,why cant the coaching staff

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did people really think Potter was going to name half a team of debutants or rookies at a time?
This correct. As a new coach of not even a week yet. It is only fair for him to make suttle changes over the next few weeks but changes will come as players fail to play at the level required ( I hope)

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why the fuck is TPJ not starting! Topine must have rooted someone's missus for fuck sake

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both losses though right ? We're getting the spoon anyway, we may as well see who's worth keeping. For and against is irrelevant now
Point is it’s not fair sending half a team of reserve graders out to get flogged 50+ on debut. Gus made it clear for the rest of this year and next year we will be blooding them slowly.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell wouldn’t make the starting 17 at any other club, dufty can’t be arsed to be out on the field, Averillo glorified reserve grader, jm Junk rubbish…. We are a mess

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Point is it’s not fair sending half a team of reserve graders out to get flogged 50+ on debut. Gus made it clear for the rest of this year and next year we will be blooding them slowly.
I get your point. But I'd rather watch us lose and see someone or something new and exciting,than watch us lose and see the same shit every week like grounhog day. Any good young blood we have would understandably go somewhere else