Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See, things like this "debate" is when you need Trump.... at least you can laugh at the ****, these ***** just deserve your pity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS they need a hard arse to mediate this shit show, she can't control their bullshit and too easy on them.

Get the ***** on the ropes and let's see how they react.

All they are doing is crapping on about something else for 60 seconds and not answering anything.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
“We have a plan and will tell the public what those plans are if we win” x 4 and “That is an outrageous slur” x 3 hahaha poor Albo is so weak and pathetic

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez I wish we could get these pollies off their talking points and show moments of authenticity and autonomous thought - away from the focus groups. Does my head in.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ScuMo is a weak leader but FMD Albo makes him look like Rambo lol
Yeah. No KO punches and Morrison comes across as smug but here’s where I think Albo stepped in it:

- Claimed the ALP have always had strong border policies: people smugglers 2008-2012 beg to differ.

- Brought up the ‘governing in our own right’ when LIB/NAT coalition has been around for ~80 years??

- Can’t quote the exact comment but it was in the wrap up re: employment that suggested something against what the Reserve Bank are forecasting for unemployment dropping further (I blame wine).

At least there was some biff but I still maintain this is a choice of a lesser of two evils.

Here’s the real clincher though.
Who you like/prefer really doesn’t matter.
It’s where you live.
Some seats will never change hands.
Others are in play.

PS: Why are those UAP dopes still showing TV ads saying ‘no more lockdowns’ :tearsofjoy:.

PPS: Remember how wrong the polls were in 2019.
So ignore outcomes tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.