U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think anyone supports forcing vaccines on people. They just support restrictions for unvaccinated which are designed to protect other people.
Your mate Brandon does..unless you travelled across the southern border of the U.S Illegaly. As for aborting a foetus, personally I have no issue for certain mental/medical reasons. Bad choices and recidivists shouldn't be funded by the tax payer.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny though, me being unvaxxed my whole vaxxed family caught it and then gave it to me and I got fkd. They were all worried about me bringing it into the household and killing them but it turned out to be the opposite
On a completely different note..are you alright my man? Did it hit you bad? Hopefully you feeling better bro..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Get you but some want restrictions on ending unborn lives to protect them too.

It's very messy and emotional.
Yep. I get that too. It's a complex issue, but I don't think they can be compared due to the differences. Except if they were trying to force people to get vaccinated.

More in line would be if you tried to fire someone if they had an abortion. But even that's still not exactly the same.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny though, me being unvaxxed my whole vaxxed family caught it and then gave it to me and I got fkd. They were all worried about me bringing it into the household and killing them but it turned out to be the opposite
Yeah, that happens. It's not that protective against transmission unfortunately. You can still catch it and spread it. You just have a lower chance of catching it and spreading it. But not much lower so still questionable if people should be restricted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your mate Brandon does..unless you travelled across the southern border of the U.S Illegaly. As for aborting a foetus, personally I have no issue for certain mental/medical reasons. Bad choices and recidivists shouldn't be funded by the tax payer.
Nah, that also wasn't forced vaccination. He wanted large work places to either vaccinate or wear a mask and get tested daily.

But of overkill but it wasn't forcing vaccination as there was alternatives. It was even less mandatory than the stuff we put in place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly the debate will be on going until the time that the fetus can be safely removed from the womb and grown outside the womb removing the need for abortions (but raising other issues)

But any time discussion of abortion is raised there is one thing very important. That is to ensure that this is posted...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
America is rapidly becoming a theocracy no better than any in the middle east, and Americans are so arrogantly stupid nowadays they will now doggedly support and vote for people who are actively working against their basic rights.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sooo basically, you hate women and believe they have no right to be in control of their own bodys.
They have every right to be in control of THEIR body but not the body that is created in them. I know it’s hard to understand. But essentially life begins at conception which almost all scientists agree, it is not property of the female just because nature has the female as the carrier of the new generation of mankind.
If you have an issue with it you have an issue with a truth you cannot change. You do not get ignore the life inside of a female and act like it’s her own body when it’s that baby’s own individual life there. Stop treating human life like property

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah, that also wasn't forced vaccination. He wanted large work places to either vaccinate or wear a mask and get tested daily.

But of overkill but it wasn't forcing vaccination as there was alternatives. It was even less mandatory than the stuff we put in place.
The attempted Biden mandate was over ruled by the supreme court as unconstitutional. If successful would have forced 80.000.000 workers to wear masks and get jabbed. All the while they allowed unvaccinated, undocumented illegals' to roam freely in states where they were secretly smuggled into.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have every right to be in control of THEIR body but not the body that is created in them. I know it’s hard to understand. But essentially life begins at conception which almost all scientists agree, it is not property of the female just because nature has the female as the carrier of the new generation of mankind.
If you have an issue with it you have an issue with a truth you cannot change. You do not get ignore the life inside of a female and act like it’s her own body when it’s that baby’s own individual life there. Stop treating human life like property
If you are a man, you have no right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body, and though I don't fully agree with abortion, in your case I'd make it retrospective...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you are a man, you have no right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body, and though I don't fully agree with abortion, in your case I'd make it retrospective...
So you’re saying the baby inside the womb is not his or her owns life or their own body? And the mother owns their bodies and can do as she pleases with them?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So doesn’t that prove that the vaccine was working? And before you argue that vaccinated people in your house got the virus - no-one has ever said the vaccine prevents transmission. But it helps reduce risk of serious illness and death. So you chose not to be vaccinated and yet it sounds like you were the sickest in your house. So yeah, follow the science, right?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Certain females make the CHOICE to open their legs but want no responsibility of the consequences that may happen and then make another CHOICE to eliminate their responsibility of their choices.
So we’re down to blaming and shaming women again as you always do for everything. Noted.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a completely different note..are you alright my man? Did it hit you bad? Hopefully you feeling better bro..
I did get it bad ngl. It reaffirmed to me that this isn’t just some naturally born virus completely, something about it and how I started getting the symptoms felt so artificial? Almost programmed. Anyways I lost around 10kg, coughed up blood for a good two weeks, in and out of hospital, the coughing and the throat were the worst, at one point I thought maybe I don’t have covid maybe it’s whooping cough. I will say though, I’ve had the flu worse than that before but I never have coughed up blood for two weeks like I did with this. X-rays showed no issues with the chest and lungs though so it probably was the throat, it’s just the amount of blood was ridiculous, it wasn’t like spotty or whatever it was full on clumps of blood lol. Anyways the worst part for me was losing all that weight

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sooo basically, you hate women
Yes, he does and his views on that have been clear long before the abortion issue resurfaced. This is just a convenient issue to again surface those views.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So doesn’t that prove that the vaccine was working? And before you argue that vaccinated people in your house got the virus - no-one has ever said the vaccine prevents transmission. But it helps reduce risk of serious illness and death. So you chose not to be vaccinated and yet it sounds like you were the sickest in your house. So yeah, follow the science, right?
The vaccine does work, however I’m still against it due to the process they went through prior to them being distributed. I’m vehemently against people being banned from essentially living because they refused it. We know the risks and we’ve accepted it. Vaccinated people shouldn’t worry we should be the ones worrying lol. Anyhow I still didn’t get the vaccine after my little fight with the coof

Status
Not open for further replies.