U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did get it bad ngl. It reaffirmed to me that this isn’t just some naturally born virus completely, something about it and how I started getting the symptoms felt so artificial? Almost programmed. Anyways I lost around 10kg, coughed up blood for a good two weeks, in and out of hospital, the coughing and the throat were the worst, at one point I thought maybe I don’t have covid maybe it’s whooping cough. I will say though, I’ve had the flu worse than that before but I never have coughed up blood for two weeks like I did with this. X-rays showed no issues with the chest and lungs though so it probably was the throat, it’s just the amount of blood was ridiculous, it wasn’t like spotty or whatever it was full on clumps of blood lol. Anyways the worst part for me was losing all that weight
Sheesh..Good you got over it!

ps..what does ngl mean? No Good Leftie?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The attempted Biden mandate was over ruled by the supreme court as unconstitutional. If successful would have forced 80.000.000 workers to wear masks and get jabbed. All the while they allowed unvaccinated, undocumented illegals' to roam freely in states where they were secretly smuggled into.
Nope. As I said. Wasn't "wear masked and get jabs", it was "get jabs or wear masks and get tested"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I did get it bad ngl. It reaffirmed to me that this isn’t just some naturally born virus completely, something about it and how I started getting the symptoms felt so artificial? Almost programmed. Anyways I lost around 10kg, coughed up blood for a good two weeks, in and out of hospital, the coughing and the throat were the worst, at one point I thought maybe I don’t have covid maybe it’s whooping cough. I will say though, I’ve had the flu worse than that before but I never have coughed up blood for two weeks like I did with this. X-rays showed no issues with the chest and lungs though so it probably was the throat, it’s just the amount of blood was ridiculous, it wasn’t like spotty or whatever it was full on clumps of blood lol. Anyways the worst part for me was losing all that weight
FMD I'm glad You're ok now my bro.

I just copped spine/joint pain.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you agree that some evils are lesser than other evils?
Socially, I agree.

Spiritually, evil is evil BUT if truly repentant, it is all forgivable (except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit). But if you study the Bible, there are levels or compartments of hell.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you agree that some evils are lesser than other evils?
I know where you’re going with this but for arguments sake I will go along with it. Even though you’re looking at this wrong. But yes I believe there are lesser evils. For example fornication is evil but it’s a greater evil to fornicate with the same sex. But that does not mean fornicating with the opposite sex is justified or ok.

A better example might be this. There are two political candidates for presidency. One of anti abortion till birth, the other will only allow abortion to 10 weeks. The lesser evil is to vote for the one allowing it to 10 weeks. It doesn’t mean it is right but it is the lesser evil.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn. Should have gotten the Bill Gates software update like the rest of us. Only downside is the occasional blue screen of death.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The overturn won't stop abortions, just will drive them underground and make them unsafe.
Boom. This is the crux of it.
Despite the efforts of some to politicise and pontificate, the truth is even if it is overturned it won’t stop anything and as you say make it worse.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boom. This is the crux of it.
Despite the efforts of some to politicise and pontificate, the truth is even if it is overturned it won’t stop anything and as you say make it worse.
Point is it should be left up to the people and the states.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Show me a state that actually cares about the people...
Florida is actually doing great tbh. Legit a family man running that joint and trying to rid the schools of degeneracy. I mean all the mask Nazis flew over there to, to enjoy the freedoms lol. De Santis has a legitimate care for his state and people

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The vaccine does work, however I’m still against it due to the process they went through prior to them being distributed. I’m vehemently against people being banned from essentially living because they refused it. We know the risks and we’ve accepted it. Vaccinated people shouldn’t worry we should be the ones worrying lol. Anyhow I still didn’t get the vaccine after my little fight with the coof
At least you admit that it works as opposed to the Ivermectin lovers. What ‘process’ are you referring to? I have no issue with anyone who chose not to get it. But there are consequences both health wise (as you found out the hard way) and socially whilst a pandemic rages. You can’t have it both ways.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Florida is actually doing great tbh. Legit a family man running that joint and trying to rid the schools of degeneracy. I mean all the mask Nazis flew over there to, to enjoy the freedoms lol. De Santis has a legitimate care for his state and people
People talking up DeSantis as taking on pedo Joe in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.