U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what you wanna take from what I said then so be it lol.
You’ve made it clear on many occasions that women are second class citizens in your view. If you’re saying that’s not correct then you express your views strangely. What does your mother think of that?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least you admit that it works as opposed to the Ivermectin lovers. What ‘process’ are you referring to? I have no issue with anyone who chose not to get it. But there are consequences both health wise (as you found out the hard way) and socially whilst a pandemic rages. You can’t have it both ways.
I don’t get your second part about me having it both ways. Elaborate.
Ivermectin does work though to, but I think for extremely vulnerable people like the really old or someone with really bad health conditions should get the vaccine but it’s up to them at the end of the day. We’re all adults we can make our own decisions without the government taking away our ability to even work! What’s crazy is I was in a clean lga so I was able to work without a vaccine but then when they changed it I got let go lol. Makes no fkn sense

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Point is it should be left up to the people and the states.
Why? A governments role first and foremost is to look after its people. If it’s overturned it’ll stop nothing - just that someone in Bumfuck Idaho will have to travel to California or New York for it to happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah there’s a lot of that or him being a potential vp to trump and then taking over in 2028.
I can't see trump coming back tbh. He has lost a lot of support since he backflipped and pushed the jab.

Rumours are he will end up being the speaker of the house.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Florida is actually doing great tbh. Legit a family man running that joint and trying to rid the schools of degeneracy. I mean all the mask Nazis flew over there to, to enjoy the freedoms lol. De Santis has a legitimate care for his state and people
Jesus. Spoken like a true far right loon.
He’s not like that at all.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not woke nor a leftie but far right loons are equally dangerous.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t get your second part about me having it both ways. Elaborate.
Ivermectin does work though to, but I think for extremely vulnerable people like the really old or someone with really bad health conditions should get the vaccine but it’s up to them at the end of the day. We’re all adults we can make our own decisions without the government taking away our ability to even work! What’s crazy is I was in a clean lga so I was able to work without a vaccine but then when they changed it I got let go lol. Makes no fkn sense
It makes sense. Maybe just not to those it inconveniences. By both ways I’m saying if you choose not to vax you risk getting more sick (you did) or have other impacts like job loss (you did). Those are both consequences of your choice, not anything else. Ivermectin doesn’t work and it’s been proven several times. It’s just far right anti vax loons who believe crap written in places like the Desert Review that say that.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope. As I said. Wasn't "wear masked and get jabs", it was "get jabs or wear masks and get tested"
Either one, he still required companies to enforce it on their staff. And as already stated is unconstitutional.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can't see trump coming back tbh. He has lost a lot of support since he backflipped and pushed the jab.

Rumours are he will end up being the speaker of the house.
I agree as time goes on and the more he’s starting to ramble as much as Biden does he’s less of a chance. He’ll be almost 78 by the time he takes office again if he did win and that does no-one any good (eg: Biden). And we’re still yet to see if anything comes from the insurrection investigation so there might be blockers. I can’t see him being speaker either - once you’ve had the big seat in the Oval nothing else compensates.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jesus. Spoken like a true far right loon.
He’s not like that at all.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not woke nor a leftie but far right loons are equally dangerous.
When I see "far", I see extremists. Either left or right the far factions fuck it up even more than it has to be.

When people break free from this left/right division, the sooner this fucked up world can get back on track.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When I see "far", I see extremists. Either left or right the far factions fuck it up even more than it has to be.

When people break free from this left/right division, the sooner this fucked up world can get back on track.
Agree. I’ve always made it clear extremists are the problem be that Osama or W Bush. Whatever anyones flavour it’s not really about ideology - that’s just what people say to get elected. It’s about having the power.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, he does and his views on that have been clear long before the abortion issue resurfaced. This is just a convenient issue to again surface those views.
In other words, nobody loves him because he's an asshole so it's their fault.
I no the type.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you’re saying the baby inside the womb is not his or her owns life or their own body? And the mother owns their bodies and can do as she pleases with them?
Yup, her body her decision, and her responsibility, and no ass hole has the right to tell her otherwise.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol imagine thinking protecting an unborns right to life makes someone an asshole.
See what you think if your wife or daughter is raped or their fetus has been diagnosed with a genetic abnormality that will give the child a miserable life.
Yeah, crickets...

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See what you think if your wife or daughter is raped or their fetus has been diagnosed with a genetic abnormality that will give the child a miserable life.
Yeah, crickets...
You still can’t confront the scientific truth that life begins at conception and that everyyyyyy single human has the right to live/be born.
Also I’ve said before I’d never judge someone who’s gone through rape but if you want to have serious conversations you need to stop using your emotions on topics as some sort of truth or fact. You’re feelings aren’t facts. Genetic defect that means it’s ok to abort a baby? Wow
But again with the rape scenario you can’t justify an evil with an even greater evil which is to end an innocent life that did not even ask to be in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.