The Consolidated NFL Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
AJ Brown traded to philli for a 1st and 3rd rd pick
They should have got way more in return considering what the Packers and Chiefs got for Adams and Tyreek.. I like them drafting Burks as a direct replacement though. They have very similar YAC games and bodies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haven't been following but has anyone got info of what the Cowboys are doing?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And with the 18th pick the Titans draft in a WR Treylon Burks. Similar player to AJ Brown. Younger version
Not as good as A.J. Brown though.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The Patriots pick was a huge head scratcher. I get trading down but at 21 there were 3 or 4 players on the table that weren't expected to be on the table at 21. By the time they got to 29 they were gone and we picked a guard expected to go at the end of day 2. Not a first round pick. I dont get it.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Giants have won the draft so far. Thibs and Neal were both considered top 3 draft picks all year. Great drafting by them. Knowing David gettleman, he would of drafted a wr, qb, or a kicker at 5 and 7.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Giants have won the draft so far. Thibs and Neal were both considered top 3 draft picks all year. Great drafting by them. Knowing David gettleman, he would of drafted a wr, qb, or a kicker at 5 and 7.
Jets have had the best draft so far. Giants number 2.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jets have had the best draft so far. Giants number 2.
They are close, ofc jets won because they had 3 first rounders. But giants had two and those picks were insanely good. I slight giants over jets because jets had 3 And giants only had 2.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They are close, ofc jets won because they had 3 first rounders. But giants had two and those picks were insanely good. I slight giants over jets because jets had 3 And giants only had 2.
3 is better than 2 and they had 3 great picks. they put themselves in a position to have 3 picks. They won the draft clearly. Giants number 2 and Lions 3.

It's not hard to have a good draft when you have 2 top 7 picks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just saw this.. The Packers have the longest active streak in the NFL of not taking a RB, WR or TE in the 1st round for the last 20 years straight.. That's pretty crazy..

They'll definitely draft some WRs and maybe a TE in 2nd/3rd round but they love sticking to their plan and trying their best to agitate Rodgers.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just saw this.. The Packers have the longest active streak in the NFL of not taking a RB, WR or TE in the 1st round for the last 20 years straight.. That's pretty crazy..

They'll definitely draft some WRs and maybe a TE in 2nd/3rd round but they love sticking to their plan and trying their best to agitate Rodgers.
I mean rodgers has had so many opportunities to leave GB. But they have fucked up a ton for Arod which i hate because rodgers is one of my all time favorite players.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean rodgers has had so many opportunities to leave GB. But they have fucked up a ton for Arod which i hate because rodgers is one of my all time favorite players.
I think they both deserve each other and are both petty towards each other even now. Trading Adams away was one thing. Not drafting a WR in the 1st when they had two picks or could have moved up just will piss him off even more. Hopefully for their sake they still draft some decent WRs in the 2nd and 3rd but all of these moves so far aren't exactly going to be making Rodgers happy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice pick by the Packers to get Christian Watson. He has some DK Metcalf like upside. Gives Rodgers a big, athletic target..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Jets draft just got even better getting Breece Hall. They have serious weapons on offense now. Lucky I traded Michael Carter in several leagues in fantasy. I thought they'd draft another RB