The Consolidated NFL Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Time will tell but just like the dogs we are building. Waddle, The Cheetah, Gesicki. That’s three decent targets. I have faith that McDaniel will create an offence that will favour all weapons. They’ve given Tua the tools to be a great QB. He just needs to throw with confidence. Hopefully this is the season he takes that next step to being a good to great QB.
Tua has played behind a terrible o-line the past 2 seasons. They are fixing it this off-season.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tua has played behind a terrible o-line the past 2 seasons. They are fixing it this off-season.
Bloody oath he has. He’s had to get quick releases on all his passes cause the line couldn’t protect shit. He was the third fastest in the league if I’m not mistaken. With a decent OL and all the weapons hopefully will give Tua the chance to make reads for longer and go to the most open and available target. This should also decrease his chance of throwing too many INT. Plus with Hill all you gotta do is put the ball up and the man is so elite he’ll make a play almost every time. Exciting times in the MIA

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rams sign Bobby Wagner for 5 years. My god, what a solid defensive team we have with him, Donald and Ramsay now playing on the same team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who does everyone think will be the first pick? I got Evan Neal or Aidan Hutchinson. Jags should take Neal as their o line will help Trevor Lawrence get more time to dime and gives some nice room for James Robinson who underrated as hell.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who does everyone think will be the first pick? I got Evan Neal or Aidan Hutchinson. Jags should take Neal as their o line will help Trevor Lawrence get more time to dime and gives some nice room for James Robinson who underrated as hell.
If they were smart they would trade down or draft o-line but it's the Jags so time will tell.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Stephon gillmore signed 2 year 23 mil with the colts. Good, underrated signing for their already good defense. Colts will go alright this year if they can beat the jags when it matters :tearsofjoy: Matty ice is a solid addition and is better than wentz but missing out on watson was a huge loss for them.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stephon gillmore signed 2 year 23 mil with the colts. Good, underrated signing for their already good defense. Colts will go alright this year if they can beat the jags when it matters :tearsofjoy: Matty ice is a solid addition and is better than wentz but missing out on watson was a huge loss for them.
I'm keen to see how Bobby Wagner goes with my Rams mate. With him, Donald and Ramsay in our side we are going to be very strong.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm keen to see how Bobby Wagner goes with my Rams mate. With him, Donald and Ramsay in our side we are going to be very strong.
Yeah u guys will go back to back. Your offense also improves with Allen Robinson over OBJ. Full season of cam akers aswell.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we do. I need some enjoyment after the s**t dished up by the dogs.
Yeah, I need enjoyment from my colts this season, that loss to the jaguars broke me and I absolutely copped it from my mates all week :sob:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I need enjoyment from my colts this season, that loss to the jaguars broke me and I absolutely copped it from my mates all week :sob:
My mob losing to the 49ers twice this year annoyed me a lot. I was pumped when we beat them to get into the superbowl. Beating the Bucs twice felt so good. Stafford and the team sure gave the battle to Brady and the Bucs on those occasions.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw a rumour the Packers are trying to trade for Darren Waller. Sounds like complete bullshit. Can't see the Raiders trading him, especially since they've made so many moves to be more competitive like getting Adams and improving their D..

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saw a rumour the Packers are trying to trade for Darren Waller. Sounds like complete bullshit. Can't see the Raiders trading him, especially since they've made so many moves to be more competitive like getting Adams and improving their D..
You’d think Waller might have been part of the trade for Adams if this were true.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You’d think Waller might have been part of the trade for Adams if this were true.
Players can't be included in a trade when the player being traded has been tagged, only picks. The packers tried to get Waller as part of the Adams trade but the NFL vetoed it.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The Raiders only have 5mil cap space, and need to sign draft picks...

They've paid Adams a bullshit amount, overpaid Carr something shocking, given Crosby a massive contract, brought in Chandler Jones and they still need to pay Renfrow. Waller might be the casualty...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Raiders only have 5mil cap space, and need to sign draft picks...

They've paid Adams a bullshit amount, overpaid Carr something shocking, given Crosby a massive contract, brought in Chandler Jones and they still need to pay Renfrow. Waller might be the casualty...
The Raiders have already shut down the rumour.. Maybe they can restructure some contracts or release/trade someone else. They seem to be going all out this season so you'd think they keep Waller but we'll see what happens.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My Packers Mock Draft:

Packers.png

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
AJ Brown traded to philli for a 1st and 3rd rd pick

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
And with the 18th pick the Titans draft in a WR Treylon Burks. Similar player to AJ Brown. Younger version