Russia vs Ukraine

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
You did. Quote:
And I am an expert on NATO, Russia,Ukraine, Lebanon and the Slavic world.
I’ve spent more time in those countries than you have at a library.
And bold too in case you gave yourself pirate eye.
And feel free to report me for crimes against a eels supporter. Hope that works for you on a Dogs forum.
Fck me - can they be any more stupid?
Obviously I meant the others Uleh.
Blocked.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For those who're following the war:

"Very striking how they have changed the name of their war to “special military operation in defense of Donbas.” Putin has given up on his more ambitious goals completely. No “ unification “, “denazification” or “demilitarization “ — clear signs that Putin is losing his war."

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I recommend everyone cross referencing everyday news with Russia today.
Not to give RT credibility but they sometimes highlight some truths you don’t see elsewhere.
Like Lukashenko repeatedly saying he’s not sending troops into Ukraine after everyone else said he was. You see the horses mouth etc

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I recommend everyone cross referencing everyday news with Russia today.
Not to give RT credibility but they sometimes highlight some truths you don’t see elsewhere.
Like Lukashenko repeatedly saying he’s not sending troops into Ukraine after everyone else said he was. You see the horses mouth etc
You mean RT which is owned and run by the same government that is currently invading the Ukraine? The same RT that said that Russia would never invade the Ukraine 1 day before they invaded the Ukraine?

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You mean RT which is owned and run by the same government that is currently invading the Ukraine? The same RT that said that Russia would never invade the Ukraine 1 day before they invaded the Ukraine?
Seriously - don't bother with this moron Hacky. @Mitchellmoses - let me give u a simple fckng argument. Even simple enough for your criminally small penis brain. Why has Russian blocked all media access for western media to Russia whereas u can happily sit in your room masturbating to RT?

Coz most people aren't stupid enough to believe it. Like the RT story that apparently Ukraine were planning to bomb their own churches during Easter. S'pose the Ukraine bombed their own hospitals too. And are continuously bombing civilian areas. S'pose the footage of the woman on the bike in Bucha being blown apart by a tank with 'Z' on it is fake too. S'pose Putin encouraging his army to use the 'Z' symbol which many have compared to a swastika is fake too. Also suppose that the division that held Bucha just being awarded by Putin for meritorious service is justified, after all those tied up civilians were pretty dangerous. S'pose the repeated stories of Russian troops pack raping female civilians is fake as well.

They just fckng put a cruise missile into an auto repair shop in Lyiv yesterday. I know, apart from repairing Lada's they were also training Nazi sympathisers.

You know what, I bet you are tea bagging with that fkwit Aussie Cossack on a nightly basis.

And after all your pro-Russian apologist bullshit - you want to have a shot at me because I made some jokes about chicken salt.

Fckng clown.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously - don't bother with this moron Hacky. @Mitchellmoses - let me give u a simple fckng argument. Even simple enough for your criminally small penis brain. Why has Russian blocked all media access for western media to Russia whereas u can happily sit in your room masturbating to RT?

Coz most people aren't stupid enough to believe it. Like the RT story that apparently Ukraine were planning to bomb their own churches during Easter. S'pose the Ukraine bombed their own hospitals too. And are continuously bombing civilian areas. S'pose the footage of the woman on the bike in Bucha being blown apart by a tank with 'Z' on it is fake too. S'pose Putin encouraging his army to use the 'Z' symbol which many have compared to a swastika is fake too. Also suppose that the division that held Bucha just being awarded by Putin for meritorious service is justified, after all those tied up civilians were pretty dangerous. S'pose the repeated stories of Russian troops pack raping female civilians is fake as well.

They just fckng put a cruise missile into an auto repair shop in Lyiv yesterday. I know, apart from repairing Lada's they were also training Nazi sympathisers.

You know what, I bet you are tea bagging with that fkwit Aussie Cossack on a nightly basis.

And after all your pro-Russian apologist bullshit - you want to have a shot at me because I made some jokes about chicken salt.

Fckng clown.
Don't give him the satisfaction of replying mate. He, just like his mentor Nasheed, just wants to get reactions any way he can so he just chooses a topic and goes against the mainstream thoughts.

Agree that he's a fucking clown though. That there's no doubt.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don't give him the satisfaction of replying mate. He, just like his mentor Nasheed, just wants to get reactions any way he can so he just chooses a topic and goes against the mainstream thoughts.

Agree that he's a fucking clown though. That there's no doubt.
Shhh. Don't ruin my fun. Trolls hide under bridges, sometimes they come out for a bit of food, sometimes you have to anger them out.

Coz when they come out - you can stomp em. 8-)

Rodzy and Brickhead have been quiet lately - need some entertainment.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah @Rodzilla is not one to hide..he believes he is always right no matter what..but he has been quiet..
first of all everybody who enters into an argument thinks they are right, second of all what makes me even more certain that im right is that you people are mentally deranged and have me down as nasheed/mitchell moses, ian, realist90, being older than 37, i know who i am and that you are wrong

you guys are seeing ghosts, next thing you are going to accuse me of being the boogeyman himself

your side is quiet, when i posted the confirmation that fauci didn't want to wait for any clinical trials on his drugs when it came to MERS, it totally destroyed the argument that ive been hearing all along that the double blind peer reviewed trials are the only way to go and proved that everybody is putting up extra hurdles for ivermectin because they don't want ivermectin to end covid and interfere with the hundreds of billions of incoming dollars

there should have been an immediate apology from you guys to me, but instead you chose to shut the fuck up and act like you didn't even read it lol, no doubt when that thread rolls over to the next couple of pages you will find another excuse to attack me while still ignoring that part

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
first of all everybody who enters into an argument thinks they are right, second of all what makes me even more certain that im right is that you people are mentally deranged and have me down as nasheed/mitchell moses, ian, realist90, being older than 37, i know who i am and that you are wrong

you guys are seeing ghosts, next thing you are going to accuse me of being the boogeyman himself

your side is quiet, when i posted the confirmation that fauci didn't want to wait for any clinical trials on his drugs when it came to MERS, it totally destroyed the argument that ive been hearing all along that the double blind peer reviewed trials are the only way to go and proved that everybody is putting up extra hurdles for ivermectin because they don't want ivermectin to end covid and interfere with the hundreds of billions of incoming dollars

there should have been an immediate apology from you guys to me, but instead you chose to shut the fuck up and act like you didn't even read it lol, no doubt when that thread rolls over to the next couple of pages you will find another excuse to attack me while still ignoring that part
Hey Rodzy - wrong thread. Good to see your savoury nuttiness back :innocent: (and p.s. you are @Realist90)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hey Rodzy - wrong thread. Good to see your savoury nuttiness back :innocent: (and p.s. you are @Realist90)
you obviously have no idea about kennel history if you think im the realist tbh

this is like thinking Pauline Hanson is helping to fund boats from asia to bring in people illegally into australia

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shhh. Don't ruin my fun. Trolls hide under bridges, sometimes they come out for a bit of food, sometimes you have to anger them out.

Coz when they come out - you can stomp em. 8-)

Rodzy and Brickhead have been quiet lately - need some entertainment.
I’m not sure he’s a troll mate I think by his own admission he’s a lizard fucker

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Hi Rod..I think you misunderstood me champ..I actually meant that you don’t shy away from your beliefs..you believe what you believe and go about trying to argue your stance and don’t hide away by creating a different persona.. So your assertion that I am making a personal attack is actually incorrect.. Anyway I think I deserve the apology..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Rod..I think you misunderstood me champ..I actually meant that you don’t shy away from your beliefs..you believe what you believe and go about trying to argue your stance and don’t hide away by creating a different persona.. So your assertion that I am making a personal attack is actually incorrect.. Anyway I think I deserve the apology..
It's true. Rod defends his beliefs and won't let anything get in the way, including facts.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Fckng clown.
For a minute I thought you were calling hacky a moron, I say back and waited, then I read the rest :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you were making a personal attack when saying i think im right no matter what

there is nothing that has been presented to oppose my argument, your side is completely benefit of the doubt and no actual argument

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
On a more serious note. Heard a report today about a Syrian unit being redeployed to Donbas. These guys are actually Syrians trained by the Russians. The message this is giving me is that Putin is deploying the expendables but maintaining his core battalions in reserve.

Add in he's been using generally antiquated equipment and it sort of speaks that this is a battle he doesn't want to overly commit too. So following that line of thought, s'pose the question is why. I'd say he's prodding NATO but how far? For example, we've well and truly gone passed Kosovo, where the UN intervened. When (and if) is enough is enough?

Its an interesting thought. This is sort of driving the doomsday clock even closer to midnight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you were making a personal attack when saying i think im right no matter what

there is nothing that has been presented to oppose my argument, your side is completely benefit of the doubt and no actual argument
Nup..incorrect..I meant exactly what it says..you will continue to argue you are right..because you truly believe you are right.. Hence why you would not create a different persona.. it’s actually a compliment.. As such I deserve an apology..