It’s only round 4

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To everyone that’s over reacting , just chill it’s only round 4. Last year manly lost there first 4 games before making top 4.
We played shit today but you have to look at some certain things that played out.
Melbourne was laying all over the ball slowing us down , which leads up to a slow play the ball and Melbourne in your face .
Melbourne had a few lucky try’s which brought the players confidence down.

everyone has the right to vent but don’t shit on the club you support your club no matter what.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It' not only 4 games, it's almost 30 games with Baz as coach. Which is enough of a sample size to see that he doesn't know what he's doing.
That’s up to management to sort out we have the cattle and we can make top 8

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To everyone that’s over reacting , just chill it’s only round 4. Last year manly lost there first 4 games before making top 4.
We played shit today but you have to look at some certain things that played out.
Melbourne was laying all over the ball slowing us down , which leads up to a slow play the ball and Melbourne in your face .
Melbourne had a few lucky try’s which brought the players confidence down.

everyone has the right to vent but don’t shit on the club you support your club no matter what.
we dont have teddy tho

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s up to management to sort out we have the cattle and we can make top 8
Next year we will. But there'll be a lot of changes with the coaches and roster before then.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Melbourne had a few lucky try’s which brought the players confidence down..

We are not Manly. We are the Dulldogs. We can't win another game on today's form.
2020 will start to look like a success story as this season goes on.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've given it time but I've come to the realisation that our style of play must change - and unfortunately there is only one man in charge of that.
You can watch that and detect a style of play? I'm at a loss to work out just what they're doing.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lucky the players are tougher individuals than the supporters, thought the players confidence took a beating seems the supporters confidence is torn.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes but we are still chopping and changing our team every week. I'd be more confident if had a settled team going into every round but we still don't know who our halfback,center or winger is. With a settled team, we'd be just waiting for the teams execution to click but I doubt that going to happen..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Have u seen manly’s 17? No more joker threads please.