Rumour Flanagan to tigers

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think of this Tigers fans?

A little whisper going around that Kyle Flanagan could be on his way to Concord, forcing Luke Brooks into the number nine.

This might also add some weight to talk that Shane Flanagan could be in line to replace Madge in the very near future.

Could we see the father and son combo in Tiger town?

Thoughts?

Fuck I hope this is true seen floating around on social media could be nothing . But thought I post it up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Madden looked solid tonight and can't see Brooks at hooker. That'd be a disaster defensively. I'd love for them or anyone to take Flanagan though so we can get rid of all of the drama and distractions he brings with the media attention he gets.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brooks is on top 5 no.9 money if he were to play there. Couldn't see the tigers being prepared to have him on the books at that price as well as take on flanagan. If Brooks is moved then maybe. I just hope we aren't considering making up the difference to get him from them

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan is working with the Dragqueens.
But same here yes please take him off our hands we will pay some $$ but that's OK.
Harf to believe it's true though.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurie daley suggested that brooks play 9 on radio this week, that’s probably where that came from.
We have our own brooks allready , dont need the real thing

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell the Tigers that Flanagan underwent a slight transformation:-

* He’s now dark skinned
* He’s got long dreadlocks
* He’s now over 6ft 3in
* His highlights package includes breaking Cam Smith tackle twice in a game

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be our luck that Flanagan suddenly turns into a form halfback at the Tigers.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No......

We cannot release Flanno unless we can find a quality barista in return. Who's gunna make Gus and Trents coffee's in the morning?

Appreciate Madge can use a quality macchiato but he can find his own coffee.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been given no opportunities in first grade to show what he can do with a good five eight next to him. Yeah it would free up some cash but we all
Know they won’t go buy a good play maker they’ll just go buy another bloody forward and leave team with the same shit halfback we’ve had for 2 years now