I quit smoking

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have quit on and off for the past 10 years.

For the past 2 years i have accepted, if i am having a big night, where I'll drink more than 5 drinks( which really is once every 3 or so months), i allow myself 2 ciggis.

That way, for me, i dont feel like a failure and just give up quitting.
I tried the whole smoking when I drink thing, but drinking turned into 3 nights a week lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@UmoGus actually now that you've got all this extra money, there's this pair of Jordans I really want....just saying :tearsofjoy:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the drink is the biggest problem. I can proudly say I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks either haha
go somewhere on purpose have three drinks and go home you can condition yourself for a drink without a smoke but its hard

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go somewhere on purpose have three drinks and go home you can condition yourself for a drink without a smoke but its hard
Not a bad idea. But I think I would just end up conditioning myself to having 3 drinks a day

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't like them or understand why they're worth so much.
Limited production + resellers buying all of them + Covid lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is interesting for anyone interested :grinning:
Yep. From everything I've seen it's basically:

- Vaping is better than smoking

- Not vaping or smoking is best

Vaping isn't regulated so most of the time you don't know what you're getting in the vape juice. Some of the liquid, even from reputable sellers, has been found to contain Vitamin E acetate and Arsenic. Both of which can kill you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the drink is the biggest problem. I can proudly say I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks either haha
When I quit smoking, years later I hated the smell of cigarettes. But a few beers in, cigarettes would be the best smell in the world.