Transgender sports people

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Hacky, you can't ignore the advantages men-to-women transgenders get when competing against women in most sports. Alternatively, a woman-to-man transgender wouldn't be able to compete against men, so they really should just be banned imo.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I respect transgenders, but I do not want those people in the locker room. I would not leave a team for that, because I respect a transgender equal to a black, a fat or a dwarf, but if possible I prefer not to have transgenders in my life.
With all this gender rubbish going around, kids 13/14 wanting a sex change etc. Why not have transgender olimpics, transgender football.
I believe that the media outlets are always loking for more sport content, so why not.
Mind you I believe that transgender people are sick people, but as Bob Hawke once said, "people are entitled to act stupidely if they want to" so maybe people are entitled to be sick if they want to.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also hate how we get accused of being transphobic if we don't agree to trans females competing against actual females. But transphobic means against transsexuals. But I'm not against ppl being trans, do what u like to yourself, what I'm against is unfair. So I'm unfairphobic.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Also hate how we get accused of being transphobic if we don't agree to trans females competing against actual females. But transphobic means against transsexuals. But I'm not against ppl being trans, do what u like to yourself, what I'm against is unfair. So I'm unfairphobic.
Well I’m unfair fluid so I’m reporting this post

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not a fan of it personally. Genetics can't be ignored. You can treat them with enough estrogen to deal with it but technically that's doping so...
This.

If they get a sport or create a competition that's specifically for transgender people, that's really the only way they'll be able to make it somewhat equal. Somewhat!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trans-athletes:
By any standard, trans-athletes are cheating pure and simple, and should not be tolerated even if it is all terribly "PC."
Putting it bluntly, (and over simplistically) if you have the X chromosome you compete as a woman, if you have the Y chromosome you compete as man, and what is in your genes and whats rattling about in your head doesn't enter into it and are two are completely separate things, simple!
Most of the LGBT activists are twats just being "fashionable" and their actions have little bases in science, common sense, or even reality and not helping their cause or their community in the slightest!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it's definitely not fair, and i can't believe they let this shit happen.
why hasn't fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibres ever been mentioned in the argument
It was pretty prominent in discussions until the last few years. Early research said that men have more fast twitch fibres for more powerful and faster movement, women have more slow twitch for faster recovery and more fatigue resistance. But more recent research on body builders shows no difference in fast twitch fibres between male and female weight lifters, which makes sense because non-genetic factors play a major role when you go into really heavy training.

The problem is really the amount of training. If a male and female trained equally, then the male will be ahead because of their natural development of fast twitch fibres. So while a female could match a male, they would have to train twice as hard. Or use illegal substances. That just makes it an unfair competition.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all this gender rubbish going around, kids 13/14 wanting a sex change etc. Why not have transgender olimpics, transgender football.
I believe that the media outlets are always loking for more sport content, so why not.
Mind you I believe that transgender people are sick people, but as Bob Hawke once said, "people are entitled to act stupidely if they want to" so maybe people are entitled to be sick if they want to.
Many would say the same about the religious :grinning:

Jokes aside, you may be on to something. Transgender olympics would be great.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I belive its 2 different worlds, one based in social media one based in the real world , you post that your comment on some platform you would have some one outraged ,then you would have 5 people pretending to be outraged in fear of getting labelled transphobic ect ,walk out you front door and have this conversation with most people and they will say its a load of shit.
The end of the day its total load of shit

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Create a new division of trans v trans.

If you don't, you will literally destroy every womans competition in the world.

We've seen (for example) in Tennis what a 200+ ranked man can do against Serena AND Venus Williams. And don't even come @ me with the whole BJK and Bobby Riggs fiasco. He was 55 and she was 30.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I belive its 2 different worlds, one based in social media one based in the real world , you post that your comment on some platform you would have some one outraged ,then you would have 5 people pretending to be outraged in fear of getting labelled transphobic ect ,walk out you front door and have this conversation with most people and they will say its a load of shit.
The end of the day its total load of shit
The funny thing is that it's both sides pushing this the hardest. It was a fairly quiet thing with a few people discussing it on social media and a few transgender athletes wanting to compete. Then Fox News got hold of it and started ranting about how transgender people want to take over the sport, and the lefties responded in the extreme by pushing more transgender in sport, which the right responded to by claiming transgender men are pedos, which resulted in more conflict.

If it was just a few transgender athletes saying, "I want to compete" then the sport saying, "nope", and it wasn't picked up by Fox News, then it probably would have gone away.

So I thank Fox News and the right wing for driving this as much as anyone.

Reaction score
It was pretty prominent in discussions until the last few years. Early research said that men have more fast twitch fibres for more powerful and faster movement, women have more slow twitch for faster recovery and more fatigue resistance. But more recent research on body builders shows no difference in fast twitch fibres between male and female weight lifters, which makes sense because non-genetic factors play a major role when you go into really heavy training.

The problem is really the amount of training. If a male and female trained equally, then the male will be ahead because of their natural development of fast twitch fibres. So while a female could match a male, they would have to train twice as hard. Or use illegal substances. That just makes it an unfair competition.
that only re-inforces how wrong it is, if they're having to train twice as hard they're gonna need the steroids to recover fast enough to fit in the training time

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I made a bit of a joke before about the Bulldogs but if we could sign some transgender players I’m down we might actually win a game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I made a bit of a joke before about the Bulldogs but if we could sign some transgender players I’m down we might actually win a game.
Makes sense. We can't be any worse.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their argument about having equal estrogen levels and thus it being equal doesn’t hold up. Males are born with larger lungs, different bone density and faster twitch muscle fibers, even if the individuals transitions into a female, and takes all the estrogen in the world, she’ll still have all the same advantages she had before.