• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hahahaha silly policy. Really encouraging people to test. LOL
I cant see how they police this what so ever ,and whats the point 95% of eligible people of nsw got vaccinated. In a few weeks time youd have a shit ton of people who have had it and didnt even know. Ive had a sore throat for about 2 weeks ,test sometimes as its usually down to the aircon and humidity aint testing everyday " just " incase . How bout they throw a few more dine and discover vouchers in maybe one you can use at ummm those massage joints and be done with it in a few weeks .

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant see how they police this what so ever ,and whats the point 95% of eligible people of nsw got vaccinated. In a few weeks time youd have a shit ton of people who have had it and didnt even know. Ive had a sore throat for about 2 weeks ,test sometimes as its usually down to the aircon and humidity aint testing everyday " just " incase . How bout they throw a few more dine and discover vouchers in maybe one you can use at ummm those massage joints and be done with it in a few weeks .
Yeh. So many people have today said f it, not getting tested anymore.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was told several of the deaths reported today are actually from September and October. The reporting is all over the place

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was told several of the deaths reported today are actually from September and October. The reporting is all over the place
I don’t know what to believe anymore. Especially after the hospital admission fiasco when people were being admitted to hospital with period pain, gout, STD’s etc and it being counted as Covid admissions.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t know what to believe anymore. Especially after the hospital admission fiasco when people were being admitted to hospital with period pain, gout, STD’s etc and it being counted as Covid admissions.
I honestly think the best way is to ignore it.
We can get on with life whilst being cautious. I come on here for a chat with mates & to laugh at a couple of the bedwetters but am really not getting worked up about covid. What’s the point hey

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what the "discover" voucher is for....

Oh i forgot.....its all cash premises and the machine is broken......

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There is died WITH Covid and died FROM Covid, we report the cases where Covid is the primary cause of death. When the person is suffering from multiple diseases it is not easy or quick to determine what it was exactly that ended their life. Autopsy, coroners report, lab results all take time, which is why it can takes week for the statistics to be updated. It is not uncommon to not be able to ascertain exactly which individual disease was the cause, often it is a combination of ailments. The reporting is pretty accurate but it does take time in some cases.

Always a Bulldog

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There is died WITH Covid and died FROM Covid, we report the cases where Covid is the primary cause of death. When the person is suffering from multiple diseases it is not easy or quick to determine what it was exactly that ended their life. Autopsy, coroners report, lab results all take time, which is why it can takes week for the statistics to be updated. It is not uncommon to not be able to ascertain exactly which individual disease was the cause, often it is a combination of ailments. The reporting is pretty accurate but it does take time in some cases.

Always a Bulldog
I agree with some of what you’re saying but sources very high up in NSW health keep telling me that the reporting isn’t that black and white. I’ve also experienced within my own family as I’ve mentioned previously in the thread mate

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway today is much the same feel as yesterday i got a bit sweaty last night and had a restless night but apart from that feeling pretty good , had a mate ring to tell me he had tested positive on the same day he souned like crap but hes a packet a day smoker!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyway today is much the same feel as yesterday i got a bit sweaty last night and had a restless night but apart from that feeling pretty good , had a mate ring to tell me he had tested positive on the same day he souned like crap but hes a packet a day smoker!
You looked into hell lets loose yet?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Isnt there a politics thread Wendog every second one of your posts are politics related.
Sorry you take that out if it mate :(

Firstly I post stuff I think is relevant and also.... if its funny or amusing.

The handling of this Covid situation is the biggest political stuff up our country is facing but I understand a lot don't want to acccurately analyze the situation.

I see every Govt policy in a political light.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My missus and daughter have been up at her parents place in the Central Coast. She saw her brother, he was a bit sick and they later found out he ended up having Covid. His missus was just as sick but she tested negative twice.

They were around her brother for only a few hours and both got it. They've been staying at her parents for 5 days but her Mum doesn't have it somehow..

Now she has to stay up there for 7 plus days with a minor cold. The whole thing is ridiculous. If someone who tests positive doesn't give it to people around them but who are just as sick, then who cares about Covid at this point?

Everyone should be told to stop testing. Don't report figures. Stop obsessing over it and tell anyone who's has obvious symptoms to stay at home for a few days. Not a 7 day isolation period from when you test positive. And then an isolation period for everyone they've come into contact with etc..

We're 97% vaccinated and have eradicated it to a common cold. And it's stil dominating our lives 3 years later. How much longer will governments around the world keep these bullshit rules in place? Just stop testing, stop mentioning the word Covid and can we finally get back to living life???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.