The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
***** who overtake you when you have your blinker on to turn right & ***** who overtake you at 100 miles an hour & turn right at the next intersection :rage:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't have conservative straight laced people auditing broadminded diverse people behind closed doors because they will instantly criticize with condescending insult.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Halloween. Every freaking year. IT'S NOT AN AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY. I know, I know, if you don't put decorations on your house, they won't come knocking, but it's still annoying see it getting bigger here every year.

It's also just another excuse for chicks to dress like sluts, post it on Instragram, and get on their knees begging for liked, comments, and subscribers.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Halloween. Every freaking year. IT'S NOT AN AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY. I know, I know, if you don't put decorations on your house, they won't come knocking, but it's still annoying see it getting bigger here every year.

It's also just another excuse for chicks to dress like sluts, post it on Instragram, and get on their knees begging for liked, comments, and subscribers.
But sexy Covid nurse is not that bad..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ummm... can someone please tell me how things remaining unchanged for a year is breaking news??

1635825551713.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Go to tokyo for Halloween it's a mind blowing experience probably not the other night joker stabned 17 people on a train bit well worth checking out

Wahesh

Reaction score
Go to tokyo for Halloween it's a mind blowing experience probably not the other night joker stabned 17 people on a train bit well worth checking out
What a freak. Sounds like a purge movie come to life. A suspect has been arrested it seems.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always be aware of continued moralizing and its ulterior motives.
Some things someone should never have to deal with.
Some things are not negotiable and off limits.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

What's wrong with sluts?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Militants trying to seize control of your life might get a bit of contempt, you cant orchestrate upheaval then take your frustration out on others.
No Australian in the history of this country has been told they can't have privacy, no one has ever heard of it, it would send you mad.
Sorry to the innocent affected public, railway and footy by the conspiracy we have to have.
My business is not everyone's business and people who think they have every right to do what they want have shit logic.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Advertising -

Youtube adds, remember when it was occasionally 1 before a vid started, now its multiple and usually throughout.
Ive had the same email for years. They came up with 2 pages in my inbox, focused and other. In other they sticky adds up the top of the page, my fucking email account.
I buy/sell on FB marketplace almost daily, the amount of sponsored adds in amongst listed items is getting to the point where I dont want to use it.
Then there is when you want to buy something from a store, even say Rebel for example they want you to sign up, give you a card so they can spam you advertising via email. Fuck, I buy sneakers maybe once every 2 years.
Many places of purchase want to you up so they can send you advertisements.
Ive noticed an increase in advertisement in regards to 1 day cricket uniforms too, never use to be like that.
***** even went as far as putting LCD on bowsers at petrol stations to bombard you with advertisements whilst you just want to enjoy the sweet smell of petrol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Advertising -

Youtube adds, remember when it was occasionally 1 before a vid started, now its multiple and usually throughout.
Ive had the same email for years. They came up with 2 pages in my inbox, focused and other. In other they sticky adds up the top of the page, my fucking email account.
I buy/sell on FB marketplace almost daily, the amount of sponsored adds in amongst listed items is getting to the point where I dont want to use it.
Then there is when you want to buy something from a store, even say Rebel for example they want you to sign up, give you a card so they can spam you advertising via email. Fuck, I buy sneakers maybe once every 2 years.
Many places of purchase want to you up so they can send you advertisements.
Ive noticed an increase in advertisement in regards to 1 day cricket uniforms too, never use to be like that.
***** even went as far as putting LCD on bowsers at petrol stations to bombard you with advertisements whilst you just want to enjoy the sweet smell of petrol.
A full complete set of TEN Ads every break during a movie on free to air.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A full complete set of TEN Ads every break during a movie on free to air.
I rarely watch free to air these days unless its ABC or something.
Not many Aussie dramas left unfortunately.
Its a cycle of the voice, the block, Im a celebrity, master chef, farmer wants a wife, Married first sight etc etc all trash reality tv shows.
The block is full on product/brand placement mitre10, freedom etc.. advertising within the show itself plus adds on top of that.
Current Affair is the same, trash coupled with coles/woolworthes etc advertising within the show and adds on top of that.
Theres just not much worth watching on free to air these days.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halloween, dumb desperate mummies hoping you acknowledge there children giving them candy, hopefully their kids aren't knocking on the door of a covid pedo. Idiots.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Even a whinge thread on the Kennel - great.

In one word - wokedness - the act of being woke.

My work has an internal media channel. We are encouraged to post on it some crap about - this is who I am.

There is a template - and one line in the template is:

"I identify myself as...."

Like who gives a fck. I identify myself as a slut fckng whorebag. Sort of cannot put that so I went with, I identify myself as human but others may differ. Got in shit for it. Apparently I should have put he/him. As if my testicles didn't give it away anyways...

I'm encouraged to put a 'welcome to country bullshit' at the bottom of my email signature. I actually am a strong believer in aboriginal rights and asked some guys I know, what do you think. They called it black washing. So I didn't do it. And I copped some shit from my manager over it.

Seriously, its a few dumb cnts who treat people like shit and the rest of us have to apparently make up for it.

Fckng shits me up the wall...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rarely watch free to air these days unless its ABC or something.
Not many Aussie dramas left unfortunately.
Its a cycle of the voice, the block, Im a celebrity, master chef, farmer wants a wife, Married first sight etc etc all trash reality tv shows.
The block is full on product/brand placement mitre10, freedom etc.. advertising within the show itself plus adds on top of that.
Current Affair is the same, trash coupled with coles/woolworthes etc advertising within the show and adds on top of that.
Theres just not much worth watching on free to air these days.
They'd actually have to pay writers and actors to produce quality content. By running with reality TV they pretty much get people willing to sell their souls to be on TV. It's the perfect formula. Cash in on advertising while spending very little on cast etc. In some cases they even manage to get people to pay stupid money to vote to eject contetsants while doubling down by allowing people to vote to keep them. It's one of those I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even a whinge thread on the Kennel - great.

In one word - wokedness - the act of being woke.

My work has an internal media channel. We are encouraged to post on it some crap about - this is who I am.

There is a template - and one line in the template is:

"I identify myself as...."

Like who gives a fck. I identify myself as a slut fckng whorebag. Sort of cannot put that so I went with, I identify myself as human but others may differ. Got in shit for it. Apparently I should have put he/him. As if my testicles didn't give it away anyways...

I'm encouraged to put a 'welcome to country bullshit' at the bottom of my email signature. I actually am a strong believer in aboriginal rights and asked some guys I know, what do you think. They called it black washing. So I didn't do it. And I copped some shit from my manager over it.

Seriously, its a few dumb cnts who treat people like shit and the rest of us have to apparently make up for it.

Fckng shits me up the wall...
Doogie for fkn PM!