News Asiata gone ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro there's 100% something fishy going on and I don't know why people don't see that. I know a legit pharmacist he actually makes medicine and he said this vaccine is no good. I'm not making that up. He and his whole family will never take it. He said the vaccine is designed to attack your DNA and not made like a traditional vaccine. I'm not here attacking people that got it. I'm just saying that this push for the vaccine is not right. Moved from 90% to 95 now. Big money involved
Well I'm a heart transplant patient and the head of cardiology of St Vincent's is my personal cardiologist for the last 9 years. We had a zoom meeting yesterday and explained exactly how it works.

It temporarily "teaches" your mRNA how to react to the virus. Once this happens it leaves the body. Your DNA doesn't get touched at all.

He is an Orthodox Christian like me and knew I'm only worried about that side of it so he took his time to explain it properly.

He cleared me for Pfizer yesterday as St Vincent's and the Dr Victor Chang Institute conducted their own research for us. Pfizer is for under 60 transplant and AZ is for over 60s.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm a heart transplant patient and the head of cardiology of St Vincent's is my personal cardiologist for the last 9 years. We had a zoom meeting yesterday and explained exactly how it works.

It temporarily "teaches" your mRNA how to react to the virus. Once this happens it leaves the body. Your DNA doesn't get touched at all.

He is an Orthodox Christian like me and knew I'm only worried about that side of it so he took his time to explain it properly.

He cleared me for Pfizer yesterday as St Vincent's and the Dr Victor Chang Institute conducted their own research for us. Pfizer is for under 60 transplant and AZ is for over 60s.
Can’t get better insight then that

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If vax actually worked then the vaxxed should not be concerned over those who are unvaxxed - each to their own

If the Vax worked aren't they just putting themselves at risk?
What you completely miss here is the specific segments of the population who either can't get vaccinated (medical reasons) or remain vulnerable (the elderly). A person over 80 who is vaccinated is still at greater risk of death from Covid than a person under 50 that is unvaccinated. Most people who got vaccinated did it in part (or even mostly) because they understand that the more people who get vaccinated, the greater reduction of risk to those who are vulnerable. Most people's decision to get vaccinated was partly done in consideration of others.

A decision to remain unvaccinated without being advised to for medical reasons (for example, because of being immunocompromised, or a transplant recipient), is purely selfish. It means a person is thinking only of themselves.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or get vaccinated and stick it to the man!
Shouldn't that be "get vaccinated and stick it in the man (or lady)" :grinning:

That's a really good explanation.

Consider your auto immune system are police officers, and the mRNA vaccine is a police informant.

The mRNA vaccines just say "hey auto immune system, theres this shady Covid guy hanging around peoples places, and this is what he looks like... if you see him, restrain/arrest him immediately".

The spike proteins are absorbed into the body and cannot exist/survive outside their individual cells (no shedding), and break down over 24-48 hours. So they deliver the message, and then die off.

When you think about it, it's a remarkably smart way to do things, and its why they are looking at similar technologies to deliver customised medication for other diseases the same way.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t get better insight then that
Exactly my bro.

I'm not going to turn into a pro-vaxxer now. I'll still keep my thoughts that it's your choice and if you want it, good and if you don't want it, it's up to you.

There is enough division already in this fucked up world, no need to add to it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To top it off I haven't met a soul who has had covid either, nor has anyone I've yet to come across.
I have, and I've met people who've lost family members to it.

Your reasoning is pretty poor. Have you ever met someone who is involved in constructing iPhones? No? Then how can you be sure how they are made, if you've never met anyone involved?

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Exactly my bro.

I'm not going to turn into a pro-vaxxer now. I'll still keep my thoughts that it's your choice and if you want it, good and if you don't want it, it's up to you.

There is enough division already in this fucked up world, no need to add to it.
100% each to their own. I've had my shots but it doesn't mean im pro vax. I work in the construction industry and after being forced to sit at home for 3 months with my wife I would've taken Pfizer, Astra and Moderna altogether to get out of there..

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hahahha so are the double vaxed are still dieing from covid ? You didn't answer ?
I’m triple vaxxed but still likely to die from COVID I had a kidney transplant 6 months ago and on immune suppressants as are many cancer patients. If you are overweight you are more likely to have problems and if your elderly you are more likely to have problems so yes selfish fucks sounds about right. All anti vaccine people aren’t bad they just have little understanding of it all but there are quiet a few that are just dumb and they sprout nothing but nonsense

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To top it off I haven't met a soul who has had covid either, nor has anyone I've yet to come across.
I was the same until 2 months ago with my sister-in-law, her husband, 2 girls and 2 elderly grandparents copped it from their neighbour.

Her and her mother-in-law ended up in ICU with covid pneumonia.

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m triple vaxxed but still likely to die from COVID I had a kidney transplant 6 months ago and on immune suppressants as are many cancer patients. If you are overweight you are more likely to have problems and if your elderly you are more likely to have problems so yes selfish fucks sounds about right. All anti vaccine people aren’t bad they just have little understanding of it all but there are quiet a few that are just dumb and they sprout nothing but nonsense
Ellie, you can work out which one you are, maybe

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which hospital, St Vincent's?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a democracy so all good re asiata's decision. What I don't understand is how he decided to sacrifice $180k (and a pretty cushy lifestyle) for a $60k manual labourers hard yacka job. Perplexing ... maybe he has a phobia about needles

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

That is the clearest explanation I have heard / read - thanks

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What you completely miss here is the specific segments of the population who either can't get vaccinated (medical reasons) or remain vulnerable (the elderly). A person over 80 who is vaccinated is still at greater risk of death from Covid than a person under 50 that is unvaccinated. Most people who got vaccinated did it in part (or even mostly) because they understand that the more people who get vaccinated, the greater reduction of risk to those who are vulnerable. Most people's decision to get vaccinated was partly done in consideration of others.

A decision to remain unvaccinated without being advised to for medical reasons (for example, because of being immunocompromised, or a transplant recipient), is purely selfish. It means a person is thinking only of themselves.
vaccinated people carry the same amount of virus as unvaccinated and spread it just as much, so actually people over 80 are at greater risk of death from covid because of people who got vaccinated as they have a greater chance of not knowing they have it

if people wanted to consider others then they would have not taken the vaccine, the only reason to take the vaccine is to protect yourself for 6 months

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
vaccinated people carry the same amount of virus as unvaccinated and spread it just as much, so actually people over 80 are at greater risk of death from covid because of people who got vaccinated as they have a greater chance of not knowing they have it

if people wanted to consider others then they would have not taken the vaccine, the only reason to take the vaccine is to protect yourself for 6 months
You're making stuff up again Rod. The data shows that being vaccinated reduces risk of transmission. It doesn't eliminate it, and there is still more to know, but so far the data is clear, risk of transmission is reduced.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You're making stuff up again Rod. The data shows that being vaccinated reduces risk of transmission. It doesn't eliminate it, and there is still more to know, but so far the data is clear, risk of transmission is reduced.
no the viral load is the same for vaccinated people, they can spread it just the same

if it was able to reduce transmission by a significant amount then herd immunity would be achieved and covid would soon be over, don't be confused by the dropping cases in nsw, a third of the people are being tested now than in aug/sep

when it reopens for unvaccinated people and cases rise/unvaccinated people die, the only explanation is that vaccinated people are spreading it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That is the clearest explanation I have heard / read - thanks
Not trying to push any agendas my bro, just passing on what one of the smartest brains in Australia told me.