Melbourne riot/protest

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It lasts for about 10 secs with nothing but him moaning on the ground could be real could be fake if you wanted to get a point across you'd show what happened wouldn't you?
Supposedly he's stitched up and fine...He could have done it to himself for all we know.. It sounded like bullshit from the get go which is why I was asking if it was a hoax.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they are pushing mandatory vax onto the industry.
The industry already has mandatory safety procedures, mandatory induction processes, mandatory licencing requirements for equipment operators, this is nothing new. What is new is the tiny little needle that goes into those big strong arms that appear to be attached to scared wittle babies.

Given the age of most of those morons they would have already been immunised against:
  • chickenpox.
  • diphtheria.
  • Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib)
  • hepatitis B.
  • measles.
  • meningococcal disease.
  • mumps.
  • pneumococcal infection.
This bullshit is nothing but an excuse to be carnts.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who films that? How about forget about how many likes your video will get on social media and go and seek medical help for the guy. I don’t care why it happened he has obviously done himself quite a mischief so help the guy out.
Lol done himself a mischief!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That's not shutting down the industry.

Victorian Government agreed that the construction industry could stay open with some conditions.

Victorian govt notices that there are rising amount of COVID cases from the construction industry and there are a lot of rules being broken (that were agreed to, to open up the construction industry)

September 13th Victoria Government tells the construction industry to get it's act together or they will shut it down

September 15th to 19th Victorian Government has snap inspections and notices more breaches that were originally agreed to. Vic Government shuts down tea rooms as they are a cause for concern for COVID transmissions

Man babies protest/riot

Victorian govt says, you guys can't be trusted, shut down.
https://www.vba.vic.gov.au/news/new...andatory-vaccination-for-construction-workers

Screenshot_20210923-141500.png

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The industry already has mandatory safety procedures, mandatory induction processes, mandatory licencing requirements for equipment operators, this is nothing new. What is new is the tiny little needle that goes into those big strong arms that appear to be attached to scared wittle babies.

Given the age of most of those morons they would have already been immunised against:
  • chickenpox.
  • diphtheria.
  • hepatitis B.
  • measles.
  • meningococcal disease.
  • mumps.
When the government tells you its mandatory to stick your head in the sand so they continue fucking you up the arse will you do that too?

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
That's not shutting down the industry.

Victorian Government agreed that the construction industry could stay open with some conditions.

Victorian govt notices that there are rising amount of COVID cases from the construction industry and there are a lot of rules being broken (that were agreed to, to open up the construction industry)

September 13th Victoria Government tells the construction industry to get it's act together or they will shut it down

September 15th to 19th Victorian Government has snap inspections and notices more breaches that were originally agreed to. Vic Government shuts down tea rooms as they are a cause for concern for COVID transmissions

Man babies protest/riot

Victorian govt says, you guys can't be trusted, shut down.
Bootlicking woofta liar.

Dandrews shut the industry down as punishment for them protesting.

Unfortunately for him now that tradies have nothing better to do, the protests have grown. Didn't take Magnus Carlsson to predict that one, but apparantly the professional mediocrity you are carrying water for was too fucking stupid to see it coming.

I love how you are repeating Bitchtits Shortens "man-baby" line, proving that you obsequious little bootlickers don't even have the ability to think up your own insults. Fucking pathetic how you just do whatever your rulers want like a good little serf. Right down to parroting their ineffective insults.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

• chickenpox.
  • diphtheria.
  • hepatitis B.
  • measles.
  • meningococcal disease.
  • mumps.
Yeah, the people who are against forcing experimental therapies for a virus that has a 99.2% recovery rate in the last 365 days on to the entire population, regardless of their religion or their personal health situation etc are the "carnts"... Not the totalitarian shiteaters who are forcing it on them.

41,071 infections in the last 365 days
335 deaths in the last 365 days
99.2% recovery rate

Source

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a hoot. So many lunatics on the loose at once... I think @PE Teacher 21 should get an extra shot of something to resolve the case of bootlicking woofta liar disease he caught.. sounds nasty...
He gets regular booster shots of his boyfriends jizz injected straight up his tailpipe every night

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He gets regular booster shots of his boyfriends jizz injected straight up his tailpipe every night
You appear to be keen on him and seem to know a lot about all that gay stuff but I am pretty sure old mate @PE Teacher 21 is a straighty 180 so I don't think he will reciprocate your advances. I can ask him for you??

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bootlicking woofta liar.

Unfortunately for him now that tradies have nothing better to do, the protests have grown. Didn't take Magnus Carlsson to predict that one, but apparantly the professional mediocrity you are carrying water for was too fucking stupid to see it coming.

I love how you are repeating Bitchtits Shortens "man-baby" line, proving that you obsequious little bootlickers don't even have the ability to think up your own insults. Fucking pathetic how you just do whatever your rulers want like a good little serf. Right down to parroting their ineffective insults.
It's quite obvious you've been dropped on your head multiple times. Dan Andrews shut down man babies for acting like man babies? You don't say.

Idiots were protesting to stop working and then the same idiots protest because they were stopped from working. Logical man babies.

Funny how the construction industry in NSW can cope with the vaccination conditions but nah we're only going to put up a fuss about the man babies rioting in Melbourne

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I once knew a bloke who’s missus told us pissed one time in confidence his kink was laying under the glass coffee table while she dropped the kids off at the pool.
Yep, that’s called a ‘steamer’.
Also knew a bloke who loved it.
Not my thing.
But this is also the bloke who was a loose unit at the best of times and when living in Darwin was dating two different girls at once flawlessly for about a year. He screwed up when he came home to Sydney for a visit and on his way back had inadvertently arranged for both girls to pick him up from the plane station. It was late on a Sunday night about 25 years ago so Darwin Airport was pretty quiet and the two girls got talking whilst waiting: ‘I’m here to pick up my boyfriend’. ‘Me too, where’s yours coming from?’ ‘Sydney, Qantas, arriving 9.45pm’ ‘Oh wow, they’re on the same flight, what’s your boyfriends name?’ You can join the dots…
99C95FFA-F0F3-45FD-BDC5-C8EE09ADC68C.gif

He later said he had two choices as he came down into the terminal and realised his mistake: sneak away or confront. He chose the latter and said ‘I guess a steamer is out of the question?’. He’s still single :-).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the people who are against forcing experimental therapies for a virus that has a 99.2% recovery rate in the last 365 days on to the entire population, regardless of their religion or their personal health situation etc are the "carnts"... Not the totalitarian shiteaters who are forcing it on them.

41,071 infections in the last 365 days
335 deaths in the last 365 days
99.2% recovery rate

Source
If you like stats, check this one out, the 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of the population protesting are farking retards.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you like stats, check this one out, the 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of the population protesting are farking retards.
Just imagine being given the privilege to work (where others are out of work) simply by adhering to some conditions until we can get up to 80% vaccinated, but instead breaking protocol after protocol and then throwing your toys out of the pram because work was taken away as a CONSEQUENCE of your own actions and then sitting here telling everyone else (who hasn't had special conditions provided) that they're all to blame and they're all boot lickers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Agreed. Here is a perfect example of police "keeping the peace" after a "dickhead" "took things to far" and "all hell broke lose"

Hmm, censored. Its the video of two of vicpols bravest bashing an unarmed old lady like the gutless scum they are.
I got no doubt some of them are scum. You do however get Police who go there trying to do a good, honest job. When all hell breaks loose, everything turns to shit and they go into defense mode and hit anyone who comes close to them.

Fast forward to 1:33 in this video - footage from the Cronulla riots I'll NEVER forget. The cop gets his batten out and hits anyone who comes within a whisker of him - simply him going into defense mode because of how overwhelmed and outnumbered he is. No doubt some of the cops down in Melbourne where experiencing the same shit.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bootlicking woofta liar.

Bahaha wtf is a Bootlicking Woofta?
You aint no soul crusher. Your a word crusher