Melbourne riot/protest

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair Summer Bay is pretty fucking dangerous I think they have had at least 3 earthquakes this year alone without taking into account kidnappings mountain slides and car crashes.
That’s showing more Home and Away knowledge than I’m comfortable with :-).

For benefit of the doubt, you may have last seen an episode in 1991 - I’m quite happy to believe the plots haven’t changed in 30 years…

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No mate, I was messaged after the fact and I'd imagine being the type of person she is she would be more inclined to try and help out rather then grab a phone and start recording
Is there actual footage of the incident? Or just footage right before and right after?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven’t you seen the show that’s when the serial
Killer gets you bro.. Keep the lights on and keep it in your vault.. What happens in Summer Bay stays in Summer Bay
Except for herpes, it follows you.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Damn dude. Trolling is Trolling.
Youshouldn't post shit like this.
You really should remove it.
The dude is not dead. There was no tragedy.
If you have found contradictory info I will edit the post. I may have jumped the gun but as you can imagine I and many others are pretty fed up with this bs by now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
How bout mrs mangle from neighbours would you let her lay some cable on your chest while Harold bishop twists your nipples?
Oh fuck dude that is a BC pyramids of geza type vault/crypt. No Comment. This is before the Greeks got up to all their shenanigans type vault. Can bouncer be involved…. Already regretting saying that..