Melbourne riot/protest

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dude you posted a person was killed and provided nothing but a real estate agents Facebook page which on the picture you posted said nothing about him dead.
There's absolutely nothing about a protester being killed on any news , you said MSN will bury this I call total fucking bullshit the would be all over it in a heart beat,
You Either posted and made a mistake thinking he was dead, or the person you got the information off is lying,
I've seen you bang on about the media on a few occasions now yet I ask you 1 simple questions and its impossible to get a straight answer , is the bloke dead as you claimed yes or no? Have you any factual information regarding the death of a protester? Yes or no
I was texted by someone who was at the scene he was attacked by police and later died. I found the link to the incident by searching for this information. That's all I know.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What does protest actually achieve in these day and age?

Waste of time.
Pretty much. Just an excuse for people to lose their shit. They go with the "intention" of "protesting" but in all honesty they a just waiting for things to kick off.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was texted by someone who was at the scene he was attacked by police and later died. I found the link to the incident by searching for this information. That's all I know.
Did the person who texted you supply a photo? Because if I witnessed a scene as horrific as that, I'd be trying to get evidence of it, not leaving it up to the people I text to try and verify info on facebook.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Pretty much. Just an excuse for people to lose their shit. They go with the "intention" of "protesting" but in all honesty they a just waiting for things to kick off.
You always see those Football Hooligan docos well I do i love watching them about all the Firms and Ultras and they all say one thing in common thst having a mad tear up with the crew is better than sex any day.. They say it’s addictive adrenaline thing

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair Summer Bay is pretty fucking dangerous I think they have had at least 3 earthquakes this year alone without taking into account kidnappings mountain slides and car crashes.
And you gotta watch out for Alf Stewart and his dungeon. He's a psycho who will fuck you up. I've seen the MrDoodleburger videos!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprise surprise they won't let you share it...

View attachment 30572
Three points that in conjunction make me call bullshit on this.
1) It's very convenient that all this footage is available from one source, yet the media caught nothing about it.
2) While gathering this footage, the guy with the camera stopped filming while the police allegedly attacked him.
3) You can't even see the cut on this guys head.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair Summer Bay is pretty fucking dangerous I think they have had at least 3 earthquakes this year alone without taking into account kidnappings mountain slides and car crashes.
Don't forget bobby's ghost , fuck imagine trying to rub one out and that ghost chasing you round the house, it would Put me off my game

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You always see those Football Hooligan docos well I do i love watching them about all the Firms and Ultras and they all say one thing in common thst having a mad tear up with the crew is better than sex any day.. They say it’s addictive adrenaline thing
Fucking mad lads they are.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Take your stupid hat off you look like an idiot
If Australia went to war the same young men who are protesting would be good enough to fight for our freedom but if they fight for their own freedoms they are far-right neo nazis.
But pussies like you would be crying for an exemption.

Stfu and go flock with the rest of the pigeons you cuck

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Did the person who texted you supply a photo? Because if I witnessed a scene as horrific as that, I'd be trying to get evidence of it, not leaving it up to the people I text to try and verify info on facebook.
No mate, I was messaged after the fact and I'd imagine being the type of person she is she would be more inclined to try and help out rather then grab a phone and start recording

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Australia went to war the same young men who are protesting would be good enough to fight for our freedom but if they fight for their own freedoms they are far-right neo nazis.
But pussies like you would be crying for an exemption.

Stfu and go flock with the rest of the pigeons you cuck
These fuckers protesting would just protest against the war.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Australia went to war the same young men who are protesting would be good enough to fight for our freedom
Depends what country we went to war with , some countries you need a vaccine shots to protect yourself ( kinda every country now). The war would be over and they would still be arguing about a needle