2021 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except that you should consider how shit Manly were their first month started 0/4 and got pumped every week, from round 5 i'd guess neck and neck their win/loss ratio same would apply to the for and against stat.Not much between the two i reckon i think Manly can do them Bennett is the key to Souffs chances obviously but they may miss Mitchell more this week..
"Except that you should consider how shit Manly were their first month started 0/4 and got pumped every week",

Yep my bad that should've been point 4 on why they'll get beaten next week.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Except that you should consider how shit Manly were their first month started 0/4 and got pumped every week",

Yep my bad that should've been point 4 on why they'll get beaten next week.
Why is that another reason they will get beat??? that's a reason why Souffs finished higher and had a better f/a and Turbo didn't play til round 5 either.
Maybe they will execute another shutout like against Penrith(who were off their game anyway)but i doubt it, i'm tipping Manly to hit the ground running again obviously against much tougher opposition but far from unbeatable, i hope so anyway fuck Bellendett and Walker and co. :laughing:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super proud, I won't bore you all with a long list of adjectives and accolades, but I'm pretty chuffed for what we showed this year.

My biggest consolation out of last nights game is that I'm hoping we gave Manly enough confidence and played them into good enough form that they go on and rape the Scabbitohs.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Manly looked impressive but can't see them beating Soufff's next week and I say that for 3 reasons, 1) They finished 8 points ahead of Manly on the ladder. 2) Wayne Bennett and 3) The Rorters were missing a LOT of their regular first grade team and it showed, they were deplorable, which didn't disappoint me but the stats don't lie. Their completion rate was 71%, they made 2 Line Breaks to Manly 7. Missed 39 tackles compared to 23 from Manly and made 13 errors compared to 9 from Many.

So yes Manly did look good but they were made to look good by an inept Rorters and finally on for and against this season Soufffs are 70 better off than Manly having a higher points scored by 31 and conceded 39 points less than Manly throughout the season.

Soufff's go through to the GF in my opinion.
Reason number 4 will be the real kicker: the NRL will desperately want the red and green scum to be there in the grand final. Manly will have zero chance next week against what will be a refereeing cheating masterclass. There isn't any doubt that this will occur. Let's all hope we can see Russ wanking that bell off pre-game so we can all have a good spew. Manly winning next week would throw a good spanner in the works but it won't be allowed to happen.
Eels will beat Penrith tonight.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another night game, hope it wont be as dull as last nights game.
Wonder if they are playing them during the evening because theyre in QLD with the warmer weather.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Another night game, hope it wont be as dull as last nights game.
Wonder if they are playing them during the evening because theyre in QLD with the warmer weather.
All major sports are obsessed with playing most games at night these days. To me day games seem to have a lot more soul to them, day grand finals were the ultimate with the shadows lengthening as the match wore on.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All major sports are obsessed with playing most games at night these days. To me day games seem to have a lot more soul to them, day grand finals were the ultimate with the shadows lengthening as the match wore on.
For sure.
Theres just something special about games during the day. Makes for better family time etc.

The only acceptation to the rule I reckon is State of Origin.
Wednesday night after copping and giving shit to your work mates all day, the buzz of the media building to kick off time etc.
Hate it when they move SOO to weekends etc.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That would easily free up $3 mill if those players were in any other team. The Sombrero lives on
They supposedly got Josh Morris for free almost. Like SBW in 2013. Amazing how many players are happy to play for the Roosters dirt cheap, just for the love of the game lol.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I know these matches are affected by covid... But Vlandys ball has perpetuated the most limp dick soulless finals series to date. Even worse than when we were a split comp. I have about as much faith in referees giving a fair go as I have in the Berjikletits government managing the pandemic

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just saw the Radley punch, hopefully the overrated **** cops a major van for that shit. ***** ego is ridiculous, probably because the media is always licking his butt hole

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s always nice watching the roosters get pumped IDGAF they were missing lots of starters

Panthers to smash the scummy Eels

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night's game was a fizzer but it was interesting watching Trbojević vs Tedesco... at some point, I think Trbojević's form is going to demand the fullback spot in rep teams

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turbo is playing better than Tedesco .
But I can’t handle seeing Hasler who rooted our club be 1 game away from a GF appearance.
The problem is nobody really likes South’s much who have become the darlings of the NRL

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night's game was a fizzer but it was interesting watching Trbojević vs Tedesco... at some point, I think Trbojević's form is going to demand the fullback spot in rep teams
turno has always been better than teddy . Only reason he is nit fullback is that teddy can’t play anywhere else .
3rd origin game we lost because teddy hogged the ball

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They supposedly got Josh Morris for free almost. Like SBW in 2013. Amazing how many players are happy to play for the Roosters dirt cheap, just for the love of the game lol.
Uncle Nick, looks after them all.