Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NSW, 919 new cases. Do NSW go for 1000
How the fuck are the numbers still so high when we've been in lockdown for over 2 months? Once we get to 80% double vax they better get rid of the lockdown shortly after. We can't take much more of this shit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck are the numbers still so high when we've been in lockdown for over 2 months? Once we get to 80% double vax they better get rid of the lockdown shortly after. We can't take much more of this shit.
Normally, no lockdown, Delta has a 5 to 9 replication rate, with lockdowns we've brought that replication rate down to 1.3

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
919 local transmissions..great testing numbers..STAY VIGILANT! :mask:

Unfortunately two death.. a woman in her 30s and man in his 80s.. Shows this bastard virus hits the young and old..

Worrying 758 sources of infection under investigation…

Im not a religious man ..but if there is a higher power..please, now is the time to help.. )i(

5D144D1C-0178-44A4-A314-47A30B59FDC8.jpeg

6D5825E4-5AE6-4B51-B49C-09E88DF9EBBB.jpeg

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I drive a fair bit as part of my employment, which is considered essential. I see loads of people breaking the rules and it makes me angry. I hear from people who have neighbours that are clearly not following the rules. I see people hanging out in parks, unmasked, breaking the rules. I know plenty of people who are compliant, I am one of them. I want this lockdown to end. But there are plainly a significant number of people out there who are ignoring it. They are the main source of the continuing transmission. I wish the pollies would stop saying "99% of people are doing the right thing", because it plainly isn't true.

Interestingly, it was really clear yesterday during the rain that there was less traffic than any day last week. I'd have thought that there would be the same amount of traffic, given that most of the people on the main routes that I travel should be essential workers.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you seen the beaches etc, people 'exercising' no masks.
How many cases have come from the beaches or even outdoors for that matter?
They are nearly all from the same areas in south west & western Sydney not following the rules and visiting households

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going into work everyday and the amount of people I still see out and about, you wouldn't think there is a lockdown

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you seen the beaches etc, people 'exercising' no masks.
They wank on about the military and police being out in force to try and scare monger but then they can't even get a few police at the beaches to prevent people from doing just that.

I have no idea why last year in the first lockdown all playing equipment at parks and beaches were closed when the numbers were nowhere near as bad yet they're not taking those measures now. Shit makes no sense and is only compounding the problem.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Devil's advocate, the cases are very low in South Eastern Sydney LHD and not concentrated in those beachside suburbs
I'm glad they can all have a great time and lay on the beach and catch some waves when they're the area that started this whole outbreak. They weren't locked down properly and now we're all suffering because of it while they play beach volleyball.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Worrying 758 sources of infection under investigation…
Yep and I don't understand how they can say CCIT is under control, and will be under the doherty model when more infections are expected, when we're needing the help of other states contact tracers.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a lockdown but they fucked up massively by not fully locking everything down from the get go.
Completely agree and now they're attempting to paint other states as living in the dark ages for not wanting to opening up borders, to cover their massive initial fuckup

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad they can all have a great time and lay on the beach and catch some waves when they're the area that started this whole outbreak. They weren't locked down properly and now we're all suffering because of it while they play beach volleyball.
Completely agree, the perception created encourages people to break the regulations, as it opens up "one rule for them, one rule for us" mentality/conspiracy theories. All of Sydney should be locked down to create the right perception and hope that helps in people complying

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many cases have come from the beaches or even outdoors for that matter?
They are nearly all from the same areas in south west & western Sydney not following the rules and visiting households
Research has shown that transmission is very low outdoors. If thats the case then why do we all have to wear masks outdoors? And if we have to wear masks, then why are people at the beach without masks?

So many of their own rules contradict each other.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct & they still think it's ok to go to the beach etc. Bondi etc is the cause of what's happening now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Up our way we are inundated with Victorians...a few NSW. There is no available accommodation. All caravan parks booked out. Now double bookings bc the Vics who would normally be leaving now, can't go and the new bookings can't get in.

Great for our towns economy but locals resentful bc house prices, rentals gone thru the roof...if you can find one! The traffic is insane :grinning:

Saw in the comments section on your linked someone said "we have over 5000 ppl in Hotel Quarantine in 22 Hotels... cant keep that up."

And some of our hotels have had enough Covid customers and dropped out of the program.

Anna is gonna cop a lot of push back from Morrison I guess ...I heard Tassie is doing the same tho? Can't handle the influx.

Status
Not open for further replies.