• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep and I don't understand how they can say CCIT is under control, and will be under the doherty model when more infections are expected, when we're needing the help of other states contact tracers.

Completely agree and now they're attempting to paint other states as living in the dark ages for not wanting to opening up borders, to cover their massive initial fuckup
Did McGown say yesterday that he has his contact tracers working for NSW and helping them out?

I fear for this 6 million/70-80 % vax then easing restrictions, with numbers the contact tracers can't handle now :(

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Research has shown that transmission is very low outdoors. If thats the case then why do we all have to wear masks outdoors? And if we have to wear masks, then why are people at the beach without masks?

So many of their own rules contradict each other.
They do and I think the outdoor mask rule is crap. As long as people are exercising and not sunbaking they won’t have an issue and shouldn’t be targeted just because they are lucky enough to live somewhere nice

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did McGown say yesterday that he has his contact tracers working for NSW and helping them out?

I fear for this 6 million/70-80 % vax then easing restrictions, with numbers the contact tracers can't handle now :(
Yep WA is helping out with contact tracing and I can understand his point of not wanting to open borders to NSW. He'll get crucified by his own population for opening up to COVID, so I see it as other states having NSW's screw up, in not locking down early enough, being forced onto other states, not forgetting that VIC, QLD and New Zealand have been impacted by the initial NSW outbreak.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw Anastasia yesterday smugly gloating about all of the liberties Queenslanders get to enjoy while we're all caged up.

It's one thing to boast about your low numbers but to rub it into Sydneysiders is sickening. The Political grandstanding by these fuckwits drives me crazy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Freudenberg withdraws money she will.
I think that's what the State Premiers are waiting for, they want the Feds to do that so they can rightfully shift blame onto them and NSW for the spreading of COVID across their states

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I saw Anastasia yesterday smugly gloating about all of the liberties Queenslanders get to enjoy while we're all caged up.

It's one thing to boast about your low numbers but to rub it into Sydneysiders is sickening. The Political grandstanding by these fuckwits drives me crazy.
She’s an incompetent piece of shit mate but dopes fall for it and voted her back in

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They do and I think the outdoor mask rule is crap. As long as people are exercising and not sunbaking they won’t have an issue and shouldn’t be targeted just because they are lucky enough to live somewhere nice
I've got nothing against them. I just don't think it's fair that the rules are so heavily policed in some areas but not others. I understand that they have quite low numbers now, but they're the ones that started this shit and it could easily spike again in that area because they become complacent.

As @PE Teacher 21 said, it's a bad look which will only lead to people in the 12 LGAs being frustrated and starting to do the same thing.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've got nothing against them. I just don't think it's fair that the rules are so heavily policed in some areas but not others. I understand that they have quite low numbers now, but they're the ones that started this shit and it could easily spike again in that area because they become complacent.

As @PE Teacher 21 said, it's a bad look which will only lead to people in the 12 LGAs being frustrated and starting to do the same thing.
I can understand the resentment because it started in the eastern suburbs originally but don’t agree that you shouldn’t target the areas where 99% of the cases have occurred that also had the lowest vaccination rate and weren’t following the rules. That’s just common sense. Anyone suggesting everyone should be faced with the same restrictions as those in hot spot areas must live there and isn’t seeing the bigger picture

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can understand the resentment because it started in the eastern suburbs originally but don’t agree that you shouldn’t target the areas where 99% of the cases have occurred that also had the lowest vaccination rate and weren’t following the rules. That’s just common sense. Anyone suggesting everyone should be faced with the same restrictions as those in hot spot areas must live there and isn’t seeing the bigger picture
All I'm saying is sunbaking isn't exercising. The least they can do is police the beaches and tell anyone that isn't exercising to move on. They did that last lockdown when things weren't as bad, I don't know why they're not doing it now.

I'd love to get my tan on and even out my mankini line but I'm trying to abide by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.