News ‘One of the more extraordinary tries in history’: Bulldogs star stuns with ‘amazing’ finish

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a decent get, prob a fluke but what impressed me more was his carries. His runs and post contact metres were very decent yesterday.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You love to see juniors going well. I think people (myself included) have been harsh on him. He had come back from an ACL. Unable to play any NSW Cup (which would of been the plan). Straight into first grade which is quicker again this season. Give him a full off season and see how he goes. If anything he adds good depth.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
But how does it stack up to Ben Barbas...
You beat me to it. Barba's try against the Knights was better, and we won the game.
That was another time when the club was on losing streaks; but we could manage the odd win back then.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
See he can’t catch a basic pass to his chest yet somehow does that. The irony of rugby league.
If it was going to be the match winning try, he would have been back to his usual form.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where's he going to feature next year, will he challenge Schoup for that centre spot?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ironic that someone with feet for hands scored such an incredible try. Well done to him but had to laugh.
100%...perhaps he needs to try to catch more in goal so when he drops it there is still a chance of a try

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do his confidence the world of good. I am looking forward to him going well next year. I can foresee him being moved to centre and what a line breaker he will be. Come our local juniors!

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confidence and backing yourself - I’m hoping that JAC will take our young outside backs to a new level next season.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting back 5 for 2022:

1. Dufty
2. Allan
3. Cotric
4. Schoup
5. JAC

With T Katoa, Manu, Heleta as reserves, Averillo as cover in #14, do we need Okunbor in the backs? Someone here mentioned that he's had some games in the 2nd row; maybe better to put him there (over Elliott, Waddell, etc)

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is still one of the worst wingers I’ve ever seen

Reactions: DT

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Starting back 5 for 2022:

1. Dufty
2. Allan
3. Cotric
4. Schoup
5. JAC

With T Katoa, Manu, Heleta as reserves, Averillo as cover in #14, do we need Okunbor in the backs? Someone here mentioned that he's had some games in the 2nd row; maybe better to put him there (over Elliott, Waddell, etc)
1. Dufty (Speed)
2. Naden (Burtons edge)
3. Schoupp (heart)
4. Avo (feeding JAC)
5. JAC (because he is JAC)

Is what I'd go for the first few rounds