• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some **** took his kid to the Melbourne rally after police told them not to attend.
Things turned violent and the kid got capsicum sprayed along with the parents
Then the Dad said it was inhumane.
What parent would do that to their child, use them as a pawn.
I fucking hate people sometimes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can see the pork fat melting on Chief Piggum's face.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some **** took his kid to the Melbourne rally after police told them not to attend.
Things turned violent and the kid got capsicum sprayed along with the parents
Then the Dad said it was inhumane.
What parent would do that to their child, use them as a pawn.
I fucking hate people sometimes.
I feel sorry for the kid, not because he got sprayed, for having a stupid fuck for a dad.

I always say you need a license to do nearly anything these days but any fuckwit can be a parent.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the kid, not because he got sprayed, for having a stupid fuck for a dad.

I always say you need a license to do nearly anything these days but any fuckwit can be a parent.
For sure mate.
I understand people teaching their kids to stand up for what they believe.
But dont encourage them to break the law even if you think the law is wrong.
It might not be actually against the law to protest during lockdowns but you get what I mean.
You want to do that shit, leave your kids at home. Its a protest and there is always an element of violence.
Anyways..Im sure the parents won the good fight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
830 Local Transmission..Testing is wow..STAY VIGILANT! :mask:
Unfortunately 3 deaths Man in 60s, who died at RPA, who worryingly acquired it from Canterbury Hospital, Women in 80s, and again worryingly another man, this time in his 70s, was infected at St. George hospital.. :(

The most disturbing figure is the 693 cases under investigation..that’s a lot of unknown infection sources..

1FB8E3D5-3393-44A5-B6F2-99A0EAA2BAB6.jpeg
C16AC8F1-CAFF-40C3-8BC6-656F6DD49CA8.jpeg
3B7383BA-0436-4690-B033-9A877D233F8F.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that. I knew that.

My point is what's the fucking point of it?

Make temporary Kung Flu hospitals and move the fuck on. Kids need to be back in school.

The longer they drag this shit on and ruin lives with this piss weak lock down the more people will say fuck the government and fuck the vax.

Lock it all fucking down PROPERLY or open the fuck up.

Don't come back with "too early for heard immunity" because the vax is a toothless tiger, since it doesn't stop you catching and passing it on.
From recent research, it looks like it does at least partially reduce transmission and it does reduce the chance you'll catch it (which also reduces transmission), so we may not be able to get full herd immunity but we can get close.

The problem we have right now is that if we open up, it will put a lot of pressure on the hospitals. You can create popup medical hospitals but if you don't have nurses and doctors to man them then it's useless. But that's not the major issue. The major issue is that there isn't enough ventilators and they take a long time to make.

Then there's the fact that if you have enough hospitals, doctors and ventilators to handle everything, you're just reducing the death rate to 1%. For NSW that's around 30,000-60,000 deaths (accounting for exclusion of vaccinated, young, etc)

That's before getting into the issues caused by long covid.

Early full lockdown was needed. It's probably too late for that now so now the options are to cause economic damage and mental health issues, or kill tens of thousands of people. The government will always go for the former because it's less quantifiable. Which means that it has less immediate impact.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s actually <60%. And of ~350m people.
They ramped quickly but plateaued equally quickly.
I think that’s why the messaging here is strongly about ramping to 70-80% so we don’t see the same result followed by a massive case surge.
Yep. The difference between them and us is that we don't have the capacity to vaccinate everyone. They have anti-vaxxers and vaccine hesitant.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I would rephrase that to any fuckwit can make a baby, they don’t get the title of being a parent if they aren't actually being stand up parents who protect, provide and educate their said baby/child.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From recent research, it looks like it does at least partially reduce transmission and it does reduce the chance you'll catch it (which also reduces transmission), so we may not be able to get full herd immunity but we can get close.

The problem we have right now is that if we open up, it will put a lot of pressure on the hospitals. You can create popup medical hospitals but if you don't have nurses and doctors to man them then it's useless. But that's not the major issue. The major issue is that there isn't enough ventilators and they take a long time to make.

Then there's the fact that if you have enough hospitals, doctors and ventilators to handle everything, you're just reducing the death rate to 1%. For NSW that's around 30,000-60,000 deaths (accounting for exclusion of vaccinated, young, etc)

That's before getting into the issues caused by long covid.

Early full lockdown was needed. It's probably too late for that now so now the options are to cause economic damage and mental health issues, or kill tens of thousands of people. The government will always go for the former because it's less quantifiable. Which means that it has less immediate impact.
Well said. Years from now the impact of how much this will ruin people and families through divorce, domestic violence, suicide, financial strain, depression, anxiety etc will be far worse. Like you said though, that's not as clearly quantifiable short term so they don't even factor that in because it's all a numbers game to them.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much so, that's all it is. I'd like to give them a double jab followed by an uppercut....shit, now I sound like @Blue_boost.
you have graduated, violence solves all problems

donuts worboys with his 930 cases outstripped the covid cases today. Have a Krispy crepe on me worboys

other thing I’ve noticed is churches are burning their bibles and using the Doherty report to preach.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Calling it now and bookmark this! As soon as the NRL season is complete QLD will go into an ongoing hard lockdown like NSW & VIC.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would rephrase that to any fuckwit can make a baby, they don’t get the title of being a parent if they aren't actually being stand up parents who protect, provide and educate their said baby/child.
Fkn oath bro. Spot on.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised you haven’t set the pitbull onto the kids…
my pitbull knows the hierarchy and won’t touch them. They can stick their hands in his mouth, take a bone out of his mouth and he won’t bite

like I said don’t humanise dogs, worst thing you can do, they always eat last, walk through a door last etc etc, they actually respect you and your family more. All members of your household must dominate the dog. My pitbull is actually a skilled boxer, dicks and weaves my punches well.

these people on here with their toy dogs that sleep in their bed, the dog is the alpha and the owner is petted by the dog. Those silly toy dogs actually appear aggressive even to their owners, the owner being bullied by a shrimp dog? :grinning:

to those owners, give yourself an uppercut, invite me in to restore order in your household, a good back fist to the snout usually reestablishes dominance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well said. Years from now the impact of how much this will ruin people and families through divorce, domestic violence, suicide, financial strain, depression, anxiety etc will be far worse. Like you said though, that's not as clearly quantifiable short term so they don't even factor that in because it's all a numbers game to them.
There MAY BE long covid but 1000% there WILL be "long lockdown"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
my pitbull knows the hierarchy and won’t touch them. They can stick their hands in his mouth and he won’t bite

like I said don’t humanise dogs, worst thing you can do, they always eat last, walk through a door last etc etc, they actually respect you and your family more. All members of your household must dominate the dog.

these people on here with their toy dogs that sleep in their bed, the dog is the alpha and the owner is petted by the dog. Those silly toy dogs actually appear aggressive even to their owners, the owner being bullied by a shrimp dog? :grinning:

to those owners, give yourself an uppercut, invite me in to restore order in your household, a good back fist to the snout usually reestablishes dominance.
So you’re saying your dog doesn’t have toilet paper privileges among your 960 rolls. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.