• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading what they are doing in south Australia .. I think I support the protestors and apologise to alzz and rod .

if they return from Victoria they have to put signage on their door for 14 days .. what fucken country we living in

Attachments

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You silly ****… I have a very vicious yet subtly stylish Belgium Griffin. You willing to go up against us you you boofhead..?

Why the fuck did I appear to defend you in a post today. Blokes that own dogs like yours so that they can mention that fact are normally floggers..

Are you?
so you own a rat? A back fist to the snout usually gets those dogs to behave. Embarrassing to walk that type of dog. May as well get a sausage dog

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so you own a rat? A back fist to the snout usually gets those dogs to behave. Embarrassing to walk that type of dog. May as well get a sausage dog
Back fist to the snout…? :tearsofjoy:

Nah, old mate was wrong about you. You are not a dog, you are a fuckwit. I bet when you were a kid your mother tied a lamb chop around your neck so the local dogs would at least play with you.

Come at me anytime numbnuts, but you leave Bazildog out of your vomit. He shits more class at the park on walkys than you could ever hope to have living in your fibro renter spying on your neighbours while you live a Sims life online..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back fist to the snout…? :tearsofjoy:

Nah, old mate was wrong about you. You are not a dog, you are a fuckwit. I bet when you were a kid your mother tied a lamb chop around your neck so the local dogs would at least play with you.

Come at me anytime numbnuts, but you leave Bazildog out of your vomit. He shits more class at the park on walkys than you could ever hope to have living in your fibro renter spying on your neighbours while you live a Sims life online..
Your one of those , dog inside probably sleeps on your bed. Like I said a back fist to the snout will teach that yapping rat dog some manners.. a dog that needs its owner to come to its defence :grinning:

my pit bull he stays outside with the creepers, never steps inside. He Steps out of line and meets my heavy hand. Anyone pops their head over the fence he tears their face off. That’s his job.

No bullshit toy dogs at my place.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your one of those , dog inside probably sleeps on your bed. Like I said a back fist to the snout will teach that yapping rat dog some manners.. a dog that needs its owner to come to its defence :grinning:

my pit bull he stays outside with the creepers, never steps inside. He Steps out of line and meets my heavy hand. Anyone pops their head over the fence he tears their face off. That’s his job.

No bullshit toy dogs at my place.
You must go thru a lot of hand lube mate

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must go thru a lot of hand lube mate
to help you out watch this video friend

people make the mistake to humanise their dogs, biggest mistake, giving them the alpha position and they step all over you..draws aggression.

I am hard as nails on my pit bull. I’ll bite him if he looks at me the wrong way. But he sees me as the alpha completely submits, and behaves meticulously. I can take food out of his bowl whilst he’s eating and he just steps aside. I just say aye and he stops what he’s doing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
to help you out watch this video friend

people make the mistake to humanise their dogs, biggest mistake, giving them the alpha position and they step all over you..draws aggression.

I am hard as nails on my pit bull. I’ll bite him if he looks at me the wrong way. But he sees me as the alpha completely submits, and behaves meticulously. I can take food out of his bowl whilst he’s eating and he just steps aside. I just say aye and he stops what he’s doing.

You poor simple ****

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So they say they stopped 38,000 cars but only issued 130 tickets?

Yeah ok, no worries......
That’s absolute bullshit and a blatant lie.
38,000 cars wouldn’t drive on all the roads they closed on say the busiest day of the year combined surely? See the goose had someone charged for intimidation for questioning him about lockdown yesterday? He’s ex-army. How embarrassing

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im still wondering why they protested in Brisbane, there's no lockdowns there

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So this Lambda variant is more deadly, more contagious and the vaccine is powerless against it? Mad..

My daughter will grow up in a world of lockdowns and zoom meetings and will never get to play with another kid again. I love her to death but this shit almost makes me wish I didn't bring her into this fucked up world.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So this Lambda variant is more deadly, more contagious and the vaccine is powerless against it? Mad..

My daughter will grow up in a world of lockdowns and zoom meetings and will never get to play with another kid again. I love her to death but this shit almost makes me wish I didn't bring her into this fucked up world.
It fucking hurts seeing then miss out on simple things

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully in 3 months domestically everything will be opened up.
I know thats a long time away considering Sydney siders have already had to deal with so much.
Feel for kids going through this shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
I know thats a long time away considering Sydney siders have already had to deal with so much.
Yeah me too. It's harder for her because she's an only child and doesn't get to see her cousins or friends. She's supposed to start school next year. Hopefully that's back to normal by then.

The anxiety, paranoia and depression of the future generations will only get worse with all of this shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
From what's coming out of Israel it don't sound so promising the world has well and truly been put on its head

Status
Not open for further replies.