Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back it up or you’re just talking to shit to slander someone.
Where hVe I defended rape? Where did I champion the men as heroes at blizzard? And when have a voucher for the extermination of Jews?
If only I had a pattern. For example, managers at a company sexually assaulting women and you defending them....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit

Lmfao produces one article to prove they were vocal. Are you fkn high. I love how this has gone full 360 coz you were so offended I dared share the article of a filthy man who raped his mum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If only I had a pattern. For example, managers at a company sexually assaulting women and you defending them....
You can only have facts and evidence. Where did I defend the men sexually assaulting females?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao produces one article to prove they were vocal. Are you fkn high. I love how this has gone full 360 coz you were so offended I dared share the article of a filthy man who raped his mum.
Bullshit again. I literally made jokes about the guy and called him a freak and once again you're full of shit.

I thought bullshit was a sin but apparently not because you have championed bullshit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit again. I literally made jokes about the guy and called him a freak and once again you're full of shit.

I thought bullshit was a sin but apparently not because you have championed bullshit.
Lmao you called him a freak???? Dam how fkn brave of you to call a degenerate that yet quickly divert attention to everything else lol. Now compare that reaction to yours of the blizzard situation and other situations lmao. You got nothing, you’re one of the fakest fks out bro just being real right now.
Also.....

1628167134220.jpeg

1628167167320.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao you called him a freak???? Dam how fkn brave of you to call a degenerate that yet quickly divert attention to everything else lol. Now compare that reaction to yours of the blizzard situation and other situations lmao. You got nothing, you’re one of the fakest fks out bro just being real right now.
Also.....

View attachment 27910
View attachment 27911

"It isn’t a parking lot," Aguirre said. "It’s the road leading to the camp."

In effort to corroborate that claim, we looked at photos and other coverage from that day.

Getty Images photographer Joe Raedle took a picture of the future congresswoman on July 24, 2018, noting the following in his caption of the image:

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is embraced at the Tornillo-Guadalupe port of entry gate on June 24, 2018 in Tornillo, Texas. She is part of a group protesting the separation of children from their parents after they were caught entering the U.S. under the administration's zero tolerance policy."

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

"It isn’t a parking lot," Aguirre said. "It’s the road leading to the camp."

In effort to corroborate that claim, we looked at photos and other coverage from that day.

Getty Images photographer Joe Raedle took a picture of the future congresswoman on July 24, 2018, noting the following in his caption of the image:

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is embraced at the Tornillo-Guadalupe port of entry gate on June 24, 2018 in Tornillo, Texas. She is part of a group protesting the separation of children from their parents after they were caught entering the U.S. under the administration's zero tolerance policy."
Uses politifact as a source lol. You couldn’t be more of a stereotype if you tried

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhh I already did. You and the other pest just kept saying why are you scared of AOC lol. But yeah sure I’ll upload again.

This was in regards to the huge increase in crime since the left run cities and states have defunded the police.
Lmfao

You and your lot are cooked.

Let's not jump to conclusions, let's properly investigate the causes for this and create a measured response.

Thats literally what she's saying, if that's bad lmfao

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do I bother.
I’m still waiting for your evidence of me defending men sexually assaulting females. Or if you’re lying fkn retract that shit. You don’t get to say slanderous shit like that just coz you’re a mod or that’s how you “feel”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao

You and your lot are cooked.

Let's not jump to conclusions, let's properly investigate the causes for this and create a measured response.

Thats literally what she's saying, if that's bad lmfao
Lolllll wow. Yep let’s look into the cOnTeXt of why crime has sky rocketed since defunding the police. That beta-ness is within your logic I see too

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for your evidence of me defending men sexually assaulting females. Or if you’re lying fkn retract that shit. You don’t get to say slanderous shit like that just coz you’re a mod or that’s how you “feel”
It was definitely an over the top claim. I don't honestly think you would do that but you put so much effort into attacking women when they make claims because they're female or left wing, then you make claims that I'm getting angry about you attacking a rapist.

How the hell do you think I'm going to respond?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was definitely an over the top claim. I don't honestly think you would do that but you put so much effort into attacking women when they make claims because they're female or left wing, then you make claims that I'm getting angry about you attacking a rapist.

How the hell do you think I'm going to respond?
Don’t play the victim now, I haven’t called you anything near a hitler, I haven’t said you’d actually defend someone raping their mum. You cannot call me not believing the allegations “attacking” women. That’s not attacking ffs.
I claimed you got defensive over the article because your first instinct was post a meme about blizzard and I even went along with it but you took it seriously and wanted to focus back on blizzard without just sticking on the article I posted. So when you carry on like that it looks like you’re not happy to talk about it because it’s a tranny and you’re a historic tranny defender here.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a facepalm lol but your lot did it. Imagine the facepalms I been doing
The fact that your simple reasoning is a slogan, nothing more is an apt example of your understanding of comex issues where there are a variety of different actions being acted upon to achieve said desire.

The fact that you've simplified it to that level of stupidity is very telling.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t play the victim now, I haven’t called you anything near a hitler, I haven’t said you’d actually defend someone raping their mum. You cannot call me not believing the allegations “attacking” women. That’s not attacking ffs.
I claimed you got defensive over the article because your first instinct was post a meme about blizzard and I even went along with it but you took it seriously and wanted to focus back on blizzard without just sticking on the article I posted. So when you carry on like that it looks like you’re not happy to talk about it because it’s a tranny and you’re a historic tranny defender here.
I'm going to avoid this discussion any further because eventually you'll post something stupid like, "tranny is mental illness" or something like that, and someone will report it, then someone will end up banning you again. Best to avoid that line of discussion.

Even though I know you can't help yourself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that your simple reasoning is a slogan, nothing more is an apt example of your understanding of comex issues where there are a variety of different actions being acted upon to achieve said desire.

The fact that you've simplified it to that level of stupidity is very telling.
The fact it’s taken you this long after I originally brought this to light and this is your answer is not just telling but a perfect example of how lacking you are bro. Just keeping it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.