Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t see any harm in putting Topine over Katoa, although I think JMK will play the whole 80 minutes
Topine absolutely should be there, he needs to play some footy. You could even play him at centre and he'd probably do a better job than Hoppa or Allan in the centres lol.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okonbur and Flanagan had to go but I really don’t get the need for Katoa to bought back again. That’s the perfect spot for Topine.
Yeah I don’t know why we keep playing players who won’t be there next year, especially as shit as Katoa, when we can be playing some of our young blokes and getting more experience

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okonbur and Flanagan had to go but I really don’t get the need for Katoa to be bought back again. That’s the perfect spot for Topine.
Agree, Topine to 14 and BBO to 7 not 6. Unfortunately that appears to show Barrett’s intentions with Burton coming to play 6.. Averillo is not a 7. Meeney/Allen is just shuffling the deck chairs. Would also swap Doorey with Elliott.
Hopefully we pull a rabbit out of our ass and flog the Tigers resulting in Flange senior and junior pissing off to Leichhardt to replace poor old Madge.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still waiting for Hopoate to be taken out back behind the barn to ride the magic rainbow, but otherwise, this is sadly as good as it gets until Thommo is back from suspension.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff BBO is in the halves, f knows why Topine isnt on the bench? must be a reason...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank fuck Flanagan and Okunbor are dropped. Baz still has no fuckin idea but having katoa on the bench. Katoa provides zero spark.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also can't wait for TK to turn on BBO if he has 2 shit games in a row. The first game he will be given the benefit of the doubt, the next game it'll be bye bye BBO

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He actually brought Katoa back :tearsofjoy:
Probably only because Thommo is out otherwise Ava would be on the bench. I realise they are two different positions but who else is he going to play? Not sure what’s happened to Topine for a bench spot?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree, Topine to 14 and BBO to 7 not 6. Unfortunately that appears to show Barrett’s intentions with Burton coming to play 6.. Averillo is not a 7. Meeney/Allen is just shuffling the deck chairs. Would also swap Doorey with Elliott.
Hopefully we pull a rabbit out of our ass and flog the Tigers resulting in Flange senior and junior pissing off to Leichhardt to replace poor old Madge.
I think it’s time Tbaz just gives up on Averillo ever being that dominant half everyone can see it’s not working. It may have been a bit much for BBO considering it’s his first starting game so maybe we might see it in one of the later games?

All the other changes have been tried one way or another through out the season and I don’t think will make much of a difference. At least BBO is something exciting to see.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Watch us win the Minor Premiership now with OBB. BOOK IT!