Jayden Okunbor

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Baz needs to install a remote control electric collar on Okonbur and shock him with 240 volts each time he:

1 - drops the ball whilst getting tackled
2 - drops a pass
3 - misses a tackle
4 - abandons his wing
5- gets caught in no mans land

It feels like he stuffs up at least 1 in every 3 times he touches the ball or gets tested defensively.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Never want to see this hack in our team again. Unfortunately we will have to wait till 2022.

JAC and Cotric will be our wingers. Till then we will keep picking him. He’s not up to first grade.

2 year extension recently too, hope he does well in Mounties
JAC will be our fullback.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm in tears. Has to be post of the year contender.
I hope he doesn’t. Cause if he does it means he’s a chance for first grade fuck that

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm actually amazed Okunbor has been playing rugby league his entire life because he has zero fundamentals. If I wasn't a real serious fan and you told me he's never played league before but half our team went down with Covid and we just found him outside anytime fitness and threw him in the team I'd believe you.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
And people say why have we bought wingers hahaha

Fox and Cotic is just gun

Okunbor can get fitter and better and back up the tall tree ****

TheBulldog23

Waterboy
Reaction score
196cm and 108kg the kid has numbers to play in the front row.

We all know Jake attracts 3 defenders everytime he carts the ball out.

He has the turning circle of a b-double and his lateral movement is quiet poor.

Definitely not suited on the wing especially when we have JAC coming over and Cotric as well.

Kid is a handful and Baz should start the transition of him into a prop.
Bulldogs are shit
I’m burning my jersey tomorrow

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im going to be an arrogant fcuk and say

" i told you guys this years ago, kid is shit, always has been shit and will be forever fucking shit". Saw it from the first time i even seen him play in lower grades.. never ever saw potential in this kid.

He is just a tall useless shit. When you order a Jamal Idris online and receive the "Wish" version, you get Okenbur..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes been very poor its the lazy shit thats been disappointing will be in reserve grade next year

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about as a centre?
He cant read the play on the wing how is he going to do it at centre!
He is just not first grade material.

Im not sure what he's on lets say minimum wage $120k for 25 rounds that $4800 per game!!
Would you pay him that out of your own pocket do you think is worth it now?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He cant read the play on the wing how is he going to do it at centre!
He is just not first grade material.

Im not sure what he's on lets say minimum wage $120k for 25 rounds that $4800 per game!!
Would you pay him that out of your own pocket do you think is worth it now?
i meant centre in reserve grade. he is rubbish

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to be an arrogant fcuk and say

" i told you guys this years ago, kid is shit, always has been shit and will be forever fucking shit". Saw it from the first time i even seen him play in lower grades.. never ever saw potential in this kid.

He is just a tall useless shit. When you order a Jamal Idris online and receive the "Wish" version, you get Okenbur..
Yup. I have always had the impression he’s been learning to play footy in first grade. Mind you in this side, he not Robinson Crusoe.

How the club thought it was an astute recruiting move to re-sign him has me at a total loss. Even for “depth” is cracked because that means there is the intention of him still playing FG at some point.

And he’s injury prone to boot.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yup. I have always had the impression he’s been learning to play footy in first grade. Mind you in this side, he not Robinson Crusoe.

How the club thought it was an astute recruiting move to re-sign him has me at a total loss. Even for “depth” is cracked because that means there is the intention of him still playing FG at some point.

And he’s injury prone to boot.
Worst thing is. He is taking up a spot on our roster while some young kid with actual skills misses out on a chance. Shame on the dogs

Malla

Reaction score
Not saying we were going to win the game but that drop ball from the drop out fucking cost us.

BBO comes on, great kick into the in goal and gets us a repeat set, it felt like the momentum was finally shifting our way. Then Okunbor wants to be a spastic and drops it cold, Titans get a roll on and never look back.

Small shit like that lets us down. We have a team full of losers that just what it is.

Also Adam Elliot the speed hump fuck off

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so sick of seeing this bag of dog shit(knoconbor) wearing a Bulldogs jersey, and as usual Barrett keeps picking him, why can't Jackson do a Guntherson abusing Opacic moment and abuse knoconbor everytime he fucks up.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm actually amazed Okunbor has been playing rugby league his entire life because he has zero fundamentals. If I wasn't a real serious fan and you told me he's never played league before but half our team went down with Covid and we just found him outside anytime fitness and threw him in the team I'd believe you.
Even the Fox team were amazed at his inability to read the play. There were opportunities where he could have been in the right place for a pass to the try line, but he was missing. Same for his defence - he has no second nature about where the ball is going. I would have thought any first grader would have some football instinct.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm so sick of seeing this bag of dog shit(knoconbor) wearing a Bulldogs jersey, and as usual Barrett keeps picking him, why can't Jackson do a Guntherson abusing Opacic moment and abuse knoconbor everytime he fucks up.
That was the old way - if a player did something stupid, the rest of the team let them know big time. It was called responsibility.
These days, a player's stupidity is celebrated with high fives and pats on the back.