• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
next move is they make vaccines mandatory and then storm into the homes of people who aren't vaccinated and tie them down to administer the vaccine if they dont take it willingly

Dinkum Dog: "great move because those people aren't even human"
Last time I Skyped with Bill, he said that vaccines won't be mandatory until they activate skynet.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So basically every disease in the world then.
No.

An outbreak is when an illness happens in unexpected high numbers. It may stay in one area or extend more widely. An outbreak can last days or years. Sometimes, experts consider a single case of a contagious disease to be an outbreak. This may be true if it’s an unknown disease, if it’s new to a community, or if it’s been absent from a population for a long time.

An epidemic is when an infectious disease spreads quickly to more people than experts would expect. It usually affects a larger area than an outbreak.

A pandemic is a disease outbreak that spreads across countries or continents. It affects more people and takes more lives than an epidemic. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 to be a pandemic when it became clear that the illness was severe and that it was spreading quickly over a wide area.

Notable Past Pandemics
The list of the deadliest pandemics in world history includes:

• The Black Death. Experts think the plague, sparked by bacteria called Yersinia pestis, is to blame for the illness that tore through Europe in 1347-51. An estimated 25 million people died.
  • The influenza pandemic of 1918. At least 50 million people around the world died of flu during the outbreak of 1918-19. It’s often called the “Spanish flu,” not because the virus started there but because Spain was one of the first countries to announce cases.
  • Smallpox. The smallpox pandemic stretched over hundreds of years. Experts estimate that it killed as many as 300 million people in the 20th century alone. Thanks to widespread vaccine use, it was declared eradicated in 1980.
  • HIV and AIDS. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and related illnesses have killed about 32 million people around the world.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It is in plain sight, mainstream media advocating for harsher restrictions. "Nothing is off the table".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

It is in plain sight, mainstream media advocating for harsher restrictions. "Nothing is off the table".
nothing is off the table including the final solution, because the final solution is something

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hacky & DinkumDog you are only discrediting yourselves by dodging all the information and resorting to cracking jokes.

This is no joke people, martial law, high levels of fear & ongoing lockdowns.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky & DinkumDog you are only discrediting yourselves by dodging all the information and resorting to cracking jokes.

This is no joke people, martial law, high levels of fear & ongoing lockdowns.
If actual martial law kicks in and people start getting oppressed, actually oppressed, then I'll agree. But until then, I'm going to crack all the jokes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah. As usual the conspirators turn something not real into their own version of real.
a few old people died and there is a panic, let me tell you a secret about old people, they usually die tbh

there is no reason to lockdown in the first place, all the old people should be vaccinated by now and then its all good

btw i was deliberately withholding information about africa in my earlier report because i wanted to make a statement, africa has much less deaths because the people have already died before they got old, so there is not many old people left

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watching Q&A.
Wow your State is unravelling if you quasi freedom fighters and half of all the questions put to the panel, are anything to go by.

There is so much anger and hate out there. How about trying to deal with this in a realistic constructive manner.

I hope you can all come back together for the sake of your State :(

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
a few old people died and there is a panic, let me tell you a secret about old people, they usually die tbh

there is no reason to lockdown in the first place, all the old people should be vaccinated by now and then its all good
OK, so we disregard the teenagers, 20’s, 30’s and 40’s that are in ICU and some might still die. Or pass it to others who might die. Great logic lizard.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Watching Q&A.
Wow your State is unravelling if you quasi freedom fighters and half of all the questions put to the panel, are anything to go by.

There is so much anger and hate out there. How about trying to deal with this in a realistic constructive manner.

I hope you can all come back together for the sake of your State :(
no fuck that, they are extorting people to take a drug as a symbol of ongoing compliance and quite possibly spread the virus in the first place for that reason, people should be angry

if they shut down maccas i will try something crazy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OK, so we disregard the teenagers, 20’s, 30’s and 40’s that are in ICU and some might still die. Or pass it to others who might die. Great logic lizard.
treat them but every old person should be vaccinated by now and if not then warn them that the lockdown is ending in a week

there are only about 20 deaths from people under 60, the vaccination rate that people are doing right now should only be focused on people over 60

but of course the goal is for everybody in the world to have it, so you have this extortion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
no fuck that, they are extorting people to take a drug as a symbol of ongoing compliance and quite possibly spread the virus in the first place for that reason, people should be angry

if they shut down maccas i will try something crazy
Oh Rod puhleese :tonguewink:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
treat them but every old person should be vaccinated by now and if not then warn them that the lockdown is ending in a week

there are only about 20 deaths from people under 60, the vaccination rate that people are doing right now should only be focused on people over 60

but of course the goal is for everybody in the world to have it, so you have this extortion
I’ll leave you to keep reading up on misinformation Lizzy. The problem with all your theories the same as your fellow conspirators is that you have zero evidence for all you claim. Isn’t that right, Bill?
1627558362647.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.