• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our ADF have never acted like that so that wont be happening.

Army often patrol streets in floods, bushfires and military engineering corps of the Australian Army have always helped in civvy street in times of emergency.

That's is their role here...to help Sydney.
They have no duty patrolling with the police on the streets, that’s a dictators move, are we still in Australia

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our ADF have never acted like that so that wont be happening.

Army often patrol streets in floods, bushfires and military engineering corps of the Australian Army have always helped in civvy street in times of emergency.

That's is their role here...to help Sydney.
They shouldn't be here. There should be no lockdown at all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i dont think the army will come into play, that would be a massive visual confirmation of the overreaction

they never had the army out to make sure everybody is slip slop slapping

they are just putting out the feelers and encouraging people to receive the vaccine, their job is to make things as inconvenient as possible

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
btw i dont think the army will come into play, that would be a massive visual confirmation of the overreaction

they never had the army out to make sure everybody is slip slop slapping

they are just putting out the feelers and encouraging people to receive the vaccine, their job is to make things as inconvenient as possible
They said on the news today that they will be patrolling the street and knocking on people's houses.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's crap mate.
If they

Still no excuse to disrespect ADF.

They have been requested to assist by NSW police.
How did I disrespect them? I didn't say a bad word about them. I just said they shouldn't be patrolling our streets.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone that agrees with the army patrolling our streets is a fucking moron and I have 0 respect for them.

Only dictators get the army to patrol streets.
OK so next time there’s a Cyclone Tracy? A major bushfire? We just tell the ADF that they’re intimidating and bugger off? You can’t have it both ways.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
OK so next time there’s a Cyclone Tracy? A major bushfire? We just tell the ADF that they’re intimidating and bugger off? You can’t have it both ways.
I can't have it both ways? What the fuck are you on about? I didn't say anything about when we should use the army.

Also you comparing us being in lockdown to cyclone Tracy shows how much of an idiot you are.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How did I disrespect them? I didn't say a bad word about them. I just said they shouldn't be patrolling our streets.
You seem to be suggesting they are acting as a threatening force in support of dictators, who will be going around intimidating people in the streets.

They will not do that and I've got zero respect for anyone who would suggest that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You seem to be suggesting they are acting as a threatening force in support of dictators, who will be going around intimidating people in the streets.

They will not do that and I've got zero respect for anyone who would suggest that.
I don't care if you have respect for me or not. I have 0 respect for cowards who are willingly giving up all their rights because they are so scared.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can't have it both ways? What the fuck are you on about? I didn't say anything about when we should use the army.

Also you comparing us being in lockdown to cyclone Tracy shows how much of an idiot you are.
How are those anger management classes going Freak? :-).

The ADF plays a significant role in national emergencies, of which a pandemic could be classed as one. So if you don’t want them involved now, don’t expect them to be around to help mop up after a disaster of another type. Simples.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PLEASE READ
So the Govt commissioned the Doherty Institute do a study on what will be the way forward.

From what I gathered, they recommend 80% of the whole population including children will have to be vaxxed to attain herd immunity.

No doubt the National Cabinet will adopt, at least, most of these recommendations.

Please read the article and absorb the graphs and projections.

$80 million lottery could boost COVID vaccine rate as part of a plan with an 80 per cent target, report finds
There’s a bribe if ever I’ve seen one. If everyone thought vaccination was so critical, why the need for bribery through lottery winnings. Something not right there

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How are those anger management classes going Freak? :-).

The ADF plays a significant role in national emergencies, of which a pandemic could be classed as one. So if you don’t want them involved now, don’t expect them to be around to help mop up after a disaster of another type. Simples.
It's not a pandemic. There has been about 1000 deaths in 18 months. That is not a pandemic.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They said on the news today that they will be patrolling the street and knocking on people's houses.
wow didn't know that, this is an outrage and a dictator move like you said

everybody who supports it is a sheep or has some sort of underlying psychological condition

Status
Not open for further replies.