Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We

only need vaccine for say 20 million people not kids etc. so your stats are wrong. By that we’re actually at about 18% already vaccinated and 40% first dose already. It’s already been stated that first dose helps. I’m curious how many people are currently dying? I don’t care about other nations etc. I’m focused on Australia, this last outbreaks been going near two months.How many dead? It’s alarmism at its best, and everyone buys into the fear. Probably more obese people dying from constipation at the moment
Again the argument is flawed you can't use stats of Australian deaths under lockdown and border restrictions among others as a mean to justify opening up.
As I highlighted previously if anything that proves the measures in place work not the other way round.
In order to have a better understanding of the impact of what you suggest you need to use stats from other countries that have done what you propose at a given point where the vac rates are similar to ours now.

If not them you are blindly going into it with absolutely no idea what the result may be in deaths.
Thats all...

Anyway enough serious sh1t we agree to disagree and thats ok

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you have been a dickhead to me so its only fair, btw it was part of the joke that i thought poland was part of africa and so i would be the moron, but anyway

India has a very high dense population and everyone in the world would imagine that they would be the worst hit, so when india is in trouble they can lobby the rest of the world to purchase the vaccines for india or just make india come to terms

high population countries in africa have escaped, when the rest of the world has been vaccinated then maybe focus will turn to africa, people will start dying and countries will be urged to buy vaccines to ship to africa
I haven't been a dickhead. I'm full of love and moonbeams and shit. You just think that I'm being a dickhead because I won't say that Bill Gates is an evil Android that wants to take over the world.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
no, all the european countries and rich countries are at the top of the list, all the african countries are at the bottom of the list
Wealthy countries have better testing procedures and better ways of identifying cause of death. It’s running rampant throughout much of south east Asia right now.... Indonesia’s healthcare system is completely overburdened and doctors are dying there in large numbers. An old friend of my girlfriend’s died in Java just a few weeks ago. Her brother and sister in law also caught it but were fortunately asymptomatic.

Seriously, I don’t know if you’re trolling or just completely misinformed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
does it always end with you thinking about excluding people from a thread?
I'm just getting ahead of it. I hate blocking people from threads but when the conversation goes down the route and everyone starts attacking each other, then it all gets reported by many people, then the mods have to act.

So in trying to stop it from going down that path so people don't get blocked.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The army has no duty here, they are being used to intimidate Australians, the police have more power on the streets than the army
Such an alarmist, out of touch comment.

Clearly you have no idea. Insta-revolutionist with an opinion from high up in his ivory tower

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I haven't been a dickhead. I'm full of love and moonbeams and shit. You just think that I'm being a dickhead because I won't say that Bill Gates is an evil Android that wants to take over the world.
every post that makes fun of me and you have the laugh symbol

when i see that im heartbroken, its like in dumb and dumber when lloyd found out that harry was seeing the lauren holly

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We

only need vaccine for say 20 million people not kids etc. so your stats are wrong. By that we’re actually at about 18% already vaccinated and 40% first dose already. It’s already been stated that first dose helps. I’m curious how many people are currently dying? I don’t care about other nations etc. I’m focused on Australia, this last outbreaks been going near two months.How many dead? It’s alarmism at its best, and everyone buys into the fear. Probably more obese people dying from constipation at the moment
Kids have a low chance of dying and lower transmission but they're still at least 50% transmissible. So if all the over 18s are vaccinated then it'll generally be OK. But if only 40% of the over 18s are vaccinated then kids can still catch it and pass it on to the unvaccinated adults.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

when i see that im heartbroken, its like in dumb and dumber when lloyd found out that harry was seeing the lauren holly

Sorry if I upset you. I laugh react because your posts have been a little crazy lately.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw bill gates lost his anti-trust case, so that is proof that he is not to be trusted

he clearly wants to take over the world and he is not the only one for example jeff bezos, but bill gates is doing it by vaccine

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kids have a low chance of dying and lower transmission but they're still at least 50% transmissible. So if all the over 18s are vaccinated then it'll generally be OK. But if only 40% of the over 18s are vaccinated then kids can still catch it and pass it on to the unvaccinated adults.
That’s still good odds though. Not as dire as everyone makes out. Plus this is rising rapidly, the vac rates. Remember out of all cases 99% are fine, from what I’ve been told

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I to tired to do an algorithm but thinking I’m pretty much sweet. All stats saying everyone safe bar mayb one on the kennel is gone. Who are we voting for???? Anyways I’m going to watch Easts hopefully smash Parra

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wealthy countries have better testing procedures and better ways of identifying cause of death. It’s running rampant throughout much of south east Asia right now.... Indonesia’s healthcare system is completely overburdened and doctors are dying there in large numbers. An old friend of my girlfriend’s died in Java just a few weeks ago. Her brother and sister in law also caught it but were fortunately asymptomatic.

Seriously, I don’t know if you’re trolling or just completely misinformed.
yeah now it is, they are next in line in negotiations on the vaccine

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The army has no duty here, they are being used to intimidate Australians, the police have more power on the streets than the army
Turn it up Alzz.
Intimidate?
You’ve watched Outbreak too many times.
Of course the Police outrank Army on the street.
Army are there for logistical support to allow Police resources to be spread further as needed. But of course the conspirators turn it into something else.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson have all imparted to investors they will increase prices on vaccines as soon as the pandemic phase is over. The vaccine manufacturers are acutely aware of the real possibility that people will need annual booster shots, and see this as an opportunity for increased revenues"

this is like fishing, you hook them and then you reel them in

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I just gave you some love

file-20200624-56949-8sqb0c.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
yeah now it is, they are next in line in negotiations on the vaccine
No, they’ve been dealing with a large number of cases in Java in particular for msny months end their tracing, testing and healthcare systems are not up to the standard of the wealthier countries, so figures being reported are just the top of the iceberg.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s still good odds though. Not as dire as everyone makes out. Plus this is rising rapidly, the vac rates. Remember out of all cases 99% are fine, from what I’ve been told
Not "fine". 99% won't die. About 95-97% won't end up in ICU. 80% won't be hospitalised.

But vaccine rates are rising fast. By the end of September we should have over 50% vaccinated and by then it's probably safe to not lockdown as long as there's some small restrictions in place.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can they intimidate without any powers can you show anything that they done so bad when they were in Melbourne are they armed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.