Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Small things amuse small minds.
I’ll go back to the Covid thread now - see you there. Oh wait :tearsofjoy:.
yeah,spewing i can’t be part of the hybrid circle jerk tbh, i’ll just wait for someone to tag me in it again. tears of joy

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you get this idea?
1) It’s utterly wrong
2) You’re showing your dopiness again as you must have me mixed up with someone else.
3) Race baiting - pretty sure that’s grounds for a ban - what say you @Hacky McAxe?
hahahaha how is it racist when it’s true? oh wait... you can’t handle the truth that’s right.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Then why have you complained about your exclusion several times? Now suddenly it’s a ‘circle jerk’. OK :tearsofjoy:.
no. it’s always been a circle jerk. Hacky speaks like he knows everything and even presents to being leaked info by nsw health and all you freaks gargle it like it’s fact. Nobody,especially hacky is being leaked anything. All those numbers you’re presented with in your bible of fear every day day are not correct. You are in a circle jerk whether you like it or not, i’m guessing you like it though.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Riiiight. And so you desperately want to be part of it to correct all the wrongs. Oh well :tearsofjoy:.
no i don’t. All i want is to laugh at you and your circle jerk of censorship. Thankfully i get to do that every single day.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if anyone of you had the balls you’d be open to a debate but all you do is censor people and hide behind your pseudo cliches. I’d destroy any one of you when it comes to covid and i’m openly going on record to say that. Sad thing is you won’t, nor will that flop hacky because he already knows i’ve got it over him, hence the censorship.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
sky news australia is being very harsh on the biden, like he had a joke about his age where he says he joined politics 150 years ago, and they make a whole segment about it that he is getting senile and forgets everything

trump would say shit like people were working hard for the furniture of their children and it didn't end up on sky news ffs

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
So why did you spent so much time in there with so many comments before you were banned if all you wanted to do was ‘laugh’? I’ll give you a second to open your mouth to change feet :-).
ah.. because it made me laugh?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Can you show me where he said that?
Since you’re so great with evidence?
Nah, didn’t think so :-).
yeah i probably could but with the censorship it may have been deleted. Essentially what he said was ... ‘the correct response would have been to say there wasn’t a big enough sample size to conclude that but instead you made people look stupid’ - 10 minutes later.. censored.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hacky is a fuckin fraud, i didn’t think it could get worse than mr invisible but i admit i was wrong.
That’s harsh man. At least Hacky is intelligent, reasonable and no coward. I’d also back a big guy over a midget

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
This one, right?
Took 30sec to find but you were too lazy to do that.

View attachment 27264

Not deleted and you’ve tried to use more spin than Warnie on a Day 5 SCG green top - but - #failed.

@Hacky McAxe didn’t say you made people look stupid, he said that’s what a troll would try to do and he’s right - because you’re a troll :-).

Oh but cEnSoRsHiP :tearsofjoy:.
if you notice i also said his definition of a troll is skewed. Which it obviously is. The point remains the same entirely. I’m not even sure what point you’re trying to make. Just after this, i was censored.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did you get this idea?
1) It’s utterly wrong
2) You’re showing your dopiness again as you must have me mixed up with someone else.
3) Race baiting - pretty sure that’s grounds for a ban - what say you @Hacky McAxe?
Yeah, it is. But only if it's reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.