U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never said your stance of not believing was bad. Strawmanning it again.

I'm picking on the fact that every time something like this happens, you immediately attack the women and attack anyone who supports the women. Then you call them "Whamans" and make comments like, " an allegation from a mere women"

And this is one of your lighter ones. It's like you follow women around waiting for them to say something stupid so you can flex your muscle and put those evil women in their place.

This is why I'll never bother properly debating with you and I'll never, ever take you seriously about anything.
Follow women around? I couldn’t hide from this story if I wanted to lol. I game a lot and watch a lot of YouTube for gaming content it’s all over the place lol. You don’t need to actively search for it. I’d personally wish it wasn’t even mentioned. I said mere woman in the context of bigger things happening at activision that deserved investigations, so a woman or women’s allegations in comparison to those other issues does deserve a “mere” in front of it.

Also you’ve forfeited the right to accuse others of strawmanning when you’ve been doing it the whole time and more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Follow women around? I couldn’t hide from this story if I wanted to lol. I game a lot and watch a lot of YouTube for gaming content it’s all over the place lol. You don’t need to actively search for it. I’d personally wish it wasn’t even mentioned. I said mere woman in the context of bigger things happening at activision that deserved investigations, so a woman or women’s allegations in comparison to those other issues does deserve a “mere” in front of it.

Also you’ve forfeited the right to accuse others of strawmanning when you’ve been doing it the whole time and more.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Why are you scared of AOC?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The onus is on you bud for always calling people out on it and acting like you never do it. Do you see that it in fact makes you the hypocrite. Nice try though. The goal posts can only move so much bro.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
No. I'm just saying that I know you which is why I know you're a bad Christian.
who are you to talk.? you censor people at the same time as talking shit yourself. There are so many things you’ve said which are out of line it’s not funny and yet you insist on censorship simply because it doesn’t suit you.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. You basically just post walls of text about how men are oppressed, women are evil, homosexuals are evil, etc, etc. I never put any effort into actually debating you. It's honestly not even remotely worth it. You should realise that by now.
you can’t even get your facts straight and i’ve got multiple examples of it. you’re the most dangerous point of misinformation on this forum tbh. i dare you to call me out on it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
who are you to talk.? you censor people at the same time as talking shit yourself. There are so many things you’ve said which are out of line it’s not funny and yet you insist on censorship simply because it doesn’t suit you.
Nope. Stop making shit up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you can’t even get your facts straight and i’ve got multiple examples of it. you’re the most dangerous point of misinformation on this forum tbh. i dare you to call me out on it
Look at the Covid-19 thread. There's many people posting stuff which is much more misinformation than you posted. Straight up conspiracy theories. But they don't get reply banned from the thread. You know why?

Because they don't abuse everyone they interact with.

I couldn't care less when I get abused. We get constant reports of your posts and when it's you abusing me, I tell the mods and admins to ignore it because it doesn't bother me. But when it's you abusing others, we have to address it. We got so many reports of your abuse that eventually we have to address it.

If you have an issue with it, take it up with the site admins. Do what others have done. Apologise and ask to be unbanned. Or don't. Do what you want. I'm not your mother.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the Covid-19 thread. There's many people posting stuff which is much more misinformation than you posted. Straight up conspiracy theories. But they don't get reply banned from the thread. You know why?

Because they don't abuse everyone they interact with.

I couldn't care less when I get abused. We get constant reports of your posts and when it's you abusing me, I tell the mods and admins to ignore it because it doesn't bother me. But when it's you abusing others, we have to address it. We got so many reports of your abuse that eventually we have to address it.

If you have an issue with it, take it up with the site admins. Do what others have done. Apologise and ask to be unbanned. Or don't. Do what you want. I'm not your mother.
fuckin snowflakes, the abuse is directly proportionate to any abuse i got. you just don’t want someone there pointing out your lies. censorship 101

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
fuckin snowflakes, the abuse is directly proportionate to any abuse i got. you just don’t want someone there pointing out your lies. censorship 101
If the Kennel doesn’t meet your needs there’s always Parler or Gettr :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the circle jerk of censorship is strong in you young one
:tearsofjoy: Please don’t speak like Obi Wan or Yoda or Emperor Palpatine. They’re fictional and still have more credibility. Anyway, no, I’m encouraging you to go to platforms that claim no moderation, so have at it with your fellow Proud Boys and 3%-ers :tearsofjoy:.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Please don’t speak like Obi Wan or Yoda or Emperor Palpatine. They’re fictional and still have more credibility. Anyway, no, I’m encouraging you to go to platforms that claim no moderation, so have at it with your fellow Proud Boys and 3%-ers :tearsofjoy:.
make sense next time,please.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.