Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another week of masks in QLD, but other than that its pretty unrestricted (apart from not being able to cross the border of course).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think a few of us could do with these.

View attachment 27127
There is a brewery called Bogan Brewing who do something wth a similar name. They do specialty/joke labelled beers, like the famous Dan Andrews: Get on the Beers.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fuckin shit show this has become. We'll all just bunker down until 2023 because this isn't ending anytime soon.
unless you get the vaccine that they admit gives mild heart inflammation now. Tell me which young healthy adult/child should take that risk then be told “yOu’Re LiTeRaLlY KilLiNg PeOpLe” if they don’t get it. They say the benefits outweigh the risks. What a load of shit. I say let people have the choice of people wanna get it ok if people don’t ok. As the qweens say, my choice my body. So if killing an unborn baby is their choice coz it’s in their body, we definitely have the choice to choose not to have something injected into us with such a lack of research at the moment.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
unless you get the vaccine that they admit gives mild heart inflammation now. Tell me which young healthy adult/child should take that risk
Its not really mild it quite dangerous but extremely rare and cardiologists are well aware of it,what is more common and dangerous is the effects covid can have on the heart.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep. Completely plausible.

Like most diseases, Covid-19 weakens the immune system. So even if it doesn't affect your heart directly, if your boy is busy trying to fight off infection and you already have a weak heart then it's not going to go well.
Wondering Hacky ....Does the total viral load in the air increase if the whole household has C19... thereby making it even harder to fight it off?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wondering Hacky ....Does the total viral load in the air increase if the whole household has C19... thereby making it even harder to fight it off?
Yes, but that's only one factor and there's so many other factors that could have a greater impact. The most important part though is that the more people who are infected, the more contacts you have.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah agree, in retrospect it's easy to say but I don't understand why the Eastern Suburbs was not locked down at the outset like the Northern Beaches were ..... won't even try to guess that reason. Then if it required a further 2 weeks non essential retail should also have been shut down even if just for 2 weeks, with businesses reopening but with strict limitations eg click and collect or online only.
Yep, i remember around Christmas last year there was a strict lockdown here after 2 cases.
NO one was allow to enter or go unless it was for work.
It was nipped in the bud pretty quickly.
Instead she let the Eastern Suburbs open for weeks and now look.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not really mild it quite dangerous but extremely rare and cardiologists are well aware of it,what is more common and dangerous is the effects covid can have on the heart.
No that’s seperate. I’m not talking about the “in rare cases” can have a fatal affect on the heart. In general the vaccine itself is causing mild heart inflammation whether someone has an underlying heart condition or not.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No that’s seperate. I’m not talking about the “in rare cases” can have a fatal affect on the heart. In general the vaccine itself is causing mild heart inflammation whether someone has an underlying heart condition or not.
I have been hearing alot of this.

Trying to find more articles and findings.

Can only find something from the CDC about the US, claiming myocarditis is reported 1 in 240,000 doses (with over 95% being easily treated). Majority of these cases occur in young men who undergo physical exercise within a week of vaccine (thats why many in the military are getting this)

Also noted is 23/100,000 people worldwide suffer myocarditis (majority easily treated) every year (2009 to 2019).

Again. Before you go all right wing cray on me. My research on this is 5mins long whilst trying to push out a demon from my guts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
More people in Australia in 2021 have died from the vaccine than the actual diease.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes you have established that ,it is rare yet again the damage covid has had on the heart is well above the vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.