Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised.

All I'm saying is that NSW Health say told at least one of the boys that he tested positive and they say that they told the mother she tested positive. So if they are saying that they weren't positive then either they were told they tested positive and they said, "Nah 'cause I feel fine", or the NSW government is lying.
Yeah I get you bro, in this case the government straight out lied.

This guy explains it better

PS I know him too and he isn't a shit talker.

signal-2021-07-20-124915.jpg

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’s at home with her husband Ben..

Funny the typical fact checkers provide no evidence despite no postings on her social media since .. not to mention a obituary from where she lives with her names and family members of the obituary appearing on her Facebook.. lies again. Typical big pharma .. they lied for years biggest lawsuit in American history for falsifying documents and getting doctors and medical professionals to lie to push their products

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 27109
Not trying to pick on the guy at all but, if they were tested and told they have Covid, why does he think they didn't have Covid?

Unless they were tested somewhere else and came up negative?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny the typical fact checkers provide no evidence despite no postings on her social media since .. not to mention a obituary from where she lives with her names and family members of the obituary appearing on her Facebook.. lies again. Typical big pharma .. they lied for years biggest lawsuit in American history for falsifying documents and getting doctors and medical professionals to lie to push their products
Probably avoided social media 'cause nutjob conspiracy theorists kept hassling her.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not trying to pick on the guy at all but, if they were tested and told they have Covid, why does he think they didn't have Covid?

Unless they were tested somewhere else and came up negative?
Don't know if the media mentioned it (probably not) but the first test was a false positive and the following 2 tests came back negative. The other brother had a negative test.

So obviously the government picked up the false positive and ran with it.

PS this isn't a conspiracy, this is just straight out agenda pushing. I can't speak on other cases but this case is agenda pushing bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if the media mentioned it (probably not) but the first test was a false positive and the following 2 tests came back negative. The other brother had a negative test.

PS this isn't a conspiracy, this is just straight out agenda pushing. I can't speak on other cases but this case is agenda pushing bullshit.
Didn't hear about that. Interesting.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

And if this does come out as having been fabricated by government members and the msm, it's really going to have alot of people questioning what other cases they may have lied about, and make it even harder for people to trust an already, highly debated government and msm.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sounds like the numbers will be worse today and a record high

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went through everything I could find and couldn't see anyone talking about the false positive. Daily Telegraph did an interview with the brothers where they apologised and said that they don't speak much English and that they didn't know they were positive.

But the brothers are giving a different story to what Sargon said.

They're saying that their company asked them that to get tested due to them going to Sydney. They complained about having to do it but they still did it. Then they did a delivery to Molong and when they arrived in Orange (on the way to Molong) they got the call from NSW Health saying that they tested positive. Their English wasn't very good so they asked NSW Health to call their boss then they continued driving.

Police are claiming that they ignored directions not to continue. Honestly it just sounds like the whole thing was a miscommunication.

This is what one of the brothers said:

“Of course I feel very bad, I feel very bad for what I [have] done, but it’s not my fault …” Shawka said.

“I was driving and he call[ed] me from the health [department], he told me to stop working and go home, I was already in Orange.

“I gave them the number of my boss, I told them my language is not very good.

“I [did] not kill someone … I was [doing] my work, I swear to god I didn’t know [I was positive].

The removalist boss says that NSW Health told him to get the positive brother to self-isolate in the back of the truck. But he claims that they never told him to get the other two to self-isolate so he told them to keep working.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 27109
Interesting as for me the vague references to her dying of covid and dying with covid sound like BS, especially as she wasn't sick in hospital and there is no other reference to how she died. The fact police mentioned their considering charges after so many have got off with light fines also suggests it's a threat to gag these guys.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling that someone will end up getting infected and the NRL will shut down right before the finals.
Yeah it's bound to happen at some point. Not sure what protocols are in place maybe they suspend or shorten comp by 2 weeks then resume.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I went through everything I could find and couldn't see anyone talking about the false positive. Daily Telegraph did an interview with the brothers where they apologised and said that they don't speak much English and that they didn't know they were positive.

But the brothers are giving a different story to what Sargon said.

They're saying that their company asked them that to get tested due to them going to Sydney. They complained about having to do it but they still did it. Then they did a delivery to Molong and when they arrived in Orange (on the way to Molong) they got the call from NSW Health saying that they tested positive. Their English wasn't very good so they asked NSW Health to call their boss then they continued driving.

Police are claiming that they ignored directions not to continue. Honestly it just sounds like the whole thing was a miscommunication.

This is what one of the brothers said:

“Of course I feel very bad, I feel very bad for what I [have] done, but it’s not my fault …” Shawka said.

“I was driving and he call[ed] me from the health [department], he told me to stop working and go home, I was already in Orange.

“I gave them the number of my boss, I told them my language is not very good.

“I [did] not kill someone … I was [doing] my work, I swear to god I didn’t know [I was positive].

The removalist boss says that NSW Health told him to get the positive brother to self-isolate in the back of the truck. But he claims that they never told him to get the other two to self-isolate so he told them to keep working.
I suppose it needs to be asked if Sargon (one of the coolest names in history btw), has anything to lose or to gain by taking the stance he is taking. It also needs to be considered whether the brothers might tell the media a different story, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, and the reasons for hiding things from media can be complex and varying.

Status
Not open for further replies.