• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a denier or antivaxxer, I just want to show how the evil, agenda driven media works.
Yeah, it's difficult. You basically have to look at the story, then look which way they lean, then adjust accordingly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But the NSW Govt, Health, Police etc have been spruiking this about the removalists knowing they had Covid?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the lady that died from "covid" actually died from a heart attack and her two sons did NOT have covid.

I know this for a fact as they are Assyrian and known in our community.

Don't Let the truth get in a way of a story....
Can they do anything about it. I remember reading a story about the brothers & them saying we don't know the entire story.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But the NSW Govt, Health, Police etc have been spruiking this about the removalists knowing they had Covid?
They also said the limo driver from the airport had it. Which is highly unlikely, as his family never caught it. Yet isn't highly infectious.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They also said the limo driver from the airport had it. Which is highly unlikely, as his family never caught it. Yet isn't highly infectious.
He said he thought he got it from a cafe he visited a few days before hand?

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I twist my left testicle I get Churchill's speech in my right ear, I haven't even had the 1st jab what the fuck is that about?
I can't even piss without hearing " we will fight them on the beaches"
You should be so lucky, 7 hrs since my second shot, after my apple and oranges fiasco earlier,
now when I go to the can I hear Bills' speech on net zero emissions.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just don't like smartarses lol

They could make their points without being aggressive and it would probably have more credibility.
What does that even mean? The guy has intellectual views on everything, very smart man. Surely u can look past he’s approach and focus on delivery. U say they? Latham is one man, and never thought him to be racist like ur referring too. I just don’t get the hate.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the lady that died from "covid" actually died from a heart attack and her two sons did NOT have covid.

I know this for a fact as they are Assyrian and known in our community.

Don't Let the truth get in a way of a story....
they said she died of heart attack brought on by covid

if your saying the sons don’t have covid , no one has said anything to contrary then i would expect the media to have been on it and made it the biggest scandal ever otherwise

every person saying this is a conspiracy is correct including the anti vaxxers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

if your saying the sons don’t have covid , no one has said anything to contrary then i would expect the media to have been on it and made it the biggest scandal ever otherwise

Covid had nothing to do with it. Both brothers tested negative but the mother (RIP) had a heart attack when told both her son's had covid.

Once the grieving subsides, expect more action on this.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Covid had nothing to do with it. Both brothers tested negative but the mother (RIP) had a heart attack when told both her son's had covid.

The mother tested positive for Covid-19 and was offered hospital care but she turned it down. She died 3 days later. Daily Mail released an article claiming that family members said she died of shock, but the NSW government stated that she died of Covid-19. Not sure what the actual cause of death was but Daily Mail are known for making crap up.

One of the sons tested positive for Covid-19 before they drove across state. He tested positive and both were ordered to isolate, but instead they drove across the state. That's why they're being charged. The mother's infection has also he traced back to her infected son, which makes it even worse for the poor bloke.

Several cases have arisen out of the places the brothers visited while driving across the state. So it's believed that they also spread the virus to several towns.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not saying that this is what did or didn't happen. But the NSW government has confirmed that one of the brothers was definitely positive and that the mother definitely tested positive.

That said, she probably didn't die from Covid. Not sure. But she definitely had it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All bullshit bro. They have to cover their arses when the family takes legal action.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah exactly this is how the msm continues to lie. What the fuck does brad hazard have to offer ? A school teacher not a doctor.. and the protest Saturday is world wide on the 24th . It’s been planned for months all over social media

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is a Tiffany Dover ? The nurse who Got a injection on live tv and hasn’t been seen since for 6 months ? Social media blank, should see the comment section over 2000 comments on posts asking where she is ? These jabs aren’t safe. I had the flu shot many times .. but these untested and still in clinical trials. Seen countless videos of people speaking out against them after having it with disability from
It.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All bullshit bro. They have to cover their arses when the family takes legal action.
I wouldn't be surprised.

All I'm saying is that NSW Health say told at least one of the boys that he tested positive and they say that they told the mother she tested positive. So if they are saying that they weren't positive then either they were told they tested positive and they said, "Nah 'cause I feel fine", or the NSW government is lying.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Where is a Tiffany Dover ? The nurse who Got a injection on live tv and hasn’t been seen since for 6 months ? Social media blank, should see the comment section over 2000 comments on posts asking where she is ? These jabs aren’t safe. I had the flu shot many times .. but these untested and still in clinical trials. Seen countless videos of people speaking out against them after having it with disability from
It.
She’s at home with her husband Ben..

Status
Not open for further replies.