bulldogsmyte
Family Guy
Haddaway
Raikkonen
Cujo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was talking about his kicks and effort to score 2 tries, Waddell missed the tackle for the Manu try, they had a 5 on 3 overlap leading up to it, he was also marking walker as well as looking at stopping tupounoua who was running the decoy. It wont be an exclusive club of players tupounoua runs over.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was talking about his kicks and effort to score 2 tries, Waddell missed the tackle for the Manu try, they had a 5 on 3 overlap leading up to it, he was also marking walker as well as looking at stopping tupounoua who was running the decoy. It wont be an exclusive club of players tupounoua runs over.
I think it was Stimpson on the inside who messed up for the Manu try. Tupounia will absolute run over plenty of left edge halves in his career, but Lewis nailed him the rest of the game whenever he tried for a repeat.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it was Stimpson on the inside who messed up for the Manu try. Tupounia will absolute run over plenty of left edge halves in his career, but Lewis nailed him the rest of the game whenever he tried for a repeat.
D'oh ! ,it was Homer Stimpson you're right

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hear me out, but do you think Lewis might go decent with a competent team around him and next to a competent five-eighth like Burton?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hear me out, but do you think Lewis might go decent with a competent team around him and next to a competent five-eighth like Burton?
Agreed, He had a lot expectation on him and copped a bit of unfair criticism in a team that performed poorly most weeks.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from his first try what was so impressive about his performance? The chip was a nice play and he executed it well and deserves credit for that but the rest of his game was pretty average. He couldn’t create anything to get us out of our own end in the second half let alone a try scoring chance. He made some nice tackles but also made some defensive errors too.

It was a decent game by Lewis standards but still miles off what we need if we want to get off the bottom of the ladder. Before anyone says it comparing him to Flanagan is irrelevant as it’s obvious he isn’t the answer either and Averillo is still a massive work in progress. Lewis certainly shouldn’t be re-signed under any circumstances.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get the constant hate for Lewis some people on here have for him. Gives 100%. Great defender, decent kicking game, plays like he wants to win every game. Yeah he's not a gifted footballer but fk sake who else we have to run the team?
Just a bunch of haters with low footy iq lad

Now we have flano here for people to see...
How embarrassing the forum can be

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While unlike every other poster here I can admit when someone has a good game but you have to be a silly little **** to not understand his little chip and chase is not sustainable every week. That shit is the Chris Sandow type of stuff that goes no where for 20 of the 25 rounds of the year. Also bloke cost us with his game management skills towards the back of the game. I could point out several mistakes but you nuffies think he is God reincarnated so whatever.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Op has gota be the fuckwit on this forum. Has form too and needs a flogging
You know for 12 years you blokes have all said the same shit, I turned up to every game in the kennel for years, face splattered all over the forum so everyone knew who I was and not a single one of you had the guts to follow through with this shit, you are a literal coward.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still don't get the constant hate for Lewis some people on here have for him. Gives 100%. Great defender, decent kicking game, plays like he wants to win every game. Yeah he's not a gifted footballer but fk sake who else we have to run the team?
The hate stems from the fans saying lines like this " He will be a future great with a better coach" Bulldogs fans are second only behind the Eels for over hyping shit players.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The defense that led directly to two tries?
I wouldn't say his defence led directly to 2 tries.If you talking about the Manu try Stimson missed the tackle on him.perhaps if he didnt trip he could have covered for the Stimson miss though.tripping isn't bad defence,it's bad luck.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't say his defence led directly to 2 tries.If you talking about the Manu try Stimson missed the tackle on him.perhaps if he didnt trip he could have covered for the Stimson miss though.tripping isn't bad defence,it's bad luck.
He has the worst lateral defence in the competition, he always makes errors when he has to move sideways. He should have made contact minimum and if Stimson missed but Lewis made contact I would have zero issue with it but he does this shit 5 times a game.