Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t win games taking 4 one out hit ups every set honestly it’s too predictable and it showed they were getting smashed each tackle..they threw the ball around abit and scored? Funny that

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
500 set restarts and bad shit aside, we lost because we stopped taking risks. Risky play got us 16 points. Then we knuckled down and played safe and we never looked like we were going to score after that.
Katoa 2nd or 3rd touch when he came back on sais it all, passed to the ground and you knew it wasnt going to get any better.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still would love to know our set plays… we scored once with meany finding a massive gap and 2 try’s from Lewis. But we never look like scoring points from set plays when attacking. You can’t rely on mistakes and bounce of the ball to score points all the time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't imagine Robbo will be a fan of that move.

I don't get it, maybe I'm getting old, but that was straight out disrespect from the kid. Not in the spirit of the game. Not the way that game deserved to end.
Last time it happened was Benji Marshall about 10-15 years back and he copped it for weeks. Everyone treated him like he was scum.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a perfect side the Roosters only gave away 1 penalty wow what a team yeah ref $$$ you must of won a bit you just luv them
All of their points came off the back of penalties and 6 agains, so no one can argue that the ref decisions are immaterial to the outcome of the game.

Don't care if the ref is harsh, or easy going, just so long as they are consistent.

Bring back the Badge!