Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That tackle on Thompson should have been six again if ref wants to be consistent
why start being consistent now? NRL is supposed to be an entertainment industry, but it's not entertaining when they referees cheat week in week out. It's a disgrace!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t usually bag the refs because we are generally not good enough but pretty unbelievable how we keep coming up against sides which are perfect and don’t give away penalties, smh.
In the early game when our defensive line was getting up and meeting the hit up on the advantage line the ref was calling us offside. The chooks were able to do it all game, and though the TV shot doesn't let you see it too often, when it did Chooks players weren't even getting back before rushing up to meet us at the ad line, so often it was stupid.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’d love to smash that little skinny **** funny he won’t be wearing that jersey much longer anyway mate he’s not much better than flanno
Best quote, first time I’ve seen him and can’t believe the raps he gets. He’s no super star and agree another flano

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Penrith attacking mastermind (Tbaz) has us playing some of the most boring bland football.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TBAZ made the following errors:
* Bringing BBO back on too late
* Picking Napa, Stimson and Katoa
Disappointing because we could've got that one. Any other errors that i've missed?
True. Simply flicking off stimson wouldve given us a chance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he is going to give him a handshake, the bad look he gave was because he knew his reaction was going to be on camera and he wanted to act like he didnt want it
Handshake and a paper bag

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously over this shit 0 points last week end, one lousy try in the 2nd half against this tired Roosters outfit.

Something has to change dramatically going into next season.