Dragons COVID Breach

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the fuck. You sound like a massive bitch with that comment.
Haha what does a bitch sound like? But, I'm certainly not bothered by you calling me that.

You've spent the last however many hours trying to defend the Saints players saying it's no big deal, when clearly it is. Your take on this is bizarre to say the least

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are in the public eye, and we are trying to get through this so the lockdown is lifted.

After the carry on and headlines when our four players were caught breaching the rules, and Dugan was caught, it's a bit rich to say the Dragons weren't aware, and deserve to be let off lightly.
It’s not just that, but the NRL have special deal /dispensation with other state governments to allow players to move between states because they have specific protocols in place. This jeopardises this and requires a large deterrent to make sure other players don’t do something similar. This is a big problem and those that can’t see it need to open their eyes.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you’re different alright,comparing a domestic violence situation to a bbq has to be the most moronic thing i’ve heard today.
Oh I am different lol

You don't want to see the point then it's ok.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha what does a bitch sound like? But, I'm certainly not bothered by you calling me that.

You've spent the last however many hours trying to defend the Saints players saying it's no big deal, when clearly it is. Your take on this is bizarre to say the least
You can't explain to a bitch how to not be a bitch so I wont waste my time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can't explain to a bitch how to not be a bitch so I wont waste my time.
Haha. Yeah, ok. So, basically you've got nothing.

Shame as I find your comments and insight into this matter so educational and enlightening lol. I'm sure whatever you could've explained to me would've been really insightful and well thought out

I guess I'll just have to get through this day, week, and month without knowing your definition of what a bitch is. Fuck knows how I'll do it tho?

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Find it a weird argument tbh. It's a bullshit law so why should they be punished?

Personally feel public nudity is fucking awesome, but understood why I was arrested and charged for walking down the main street starkers.

The law is the law for a reason. To stop the idiots from ruining it for the rest.
If the comp gets cancelled guess who has to renegotiate a lower salary cap for their peers. These ***** dont care though
It’s not just that, but the NRL have special deal /dispensation with other state governments to allow players to move between states because they have specific protocols in place. This jeopardises this and requires a large deterrent to make sure other players don’t do something similar. This is a big problem and those that can’t see it need to open their eyes.
Exactly

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Blah. Nothing more unaustralian than a grass, right? Shit, you hear the neighbour beating on his wife but to fuck calling the police. That'd be unaustralian ...

Nothing worse than a snitch ....
you have completely lost your mind if you think this is remotely true

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons using this incident as a way to get rid of his inflated contract.
exactly... and the Dragons can now cloak their own opportunistic desires in some grander community first ethics like every other talking head when it comes to Covid