SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just reported by Corey Parker on Fox mate
Just heard it.

There you go.

Out Napa hoppa Dwz

In Pangai smith Johnson

I’d be very impressed.

With guys like britt Lewis jmk c Smith Crichton Katoa Ogden etc off the books we can save some there to help build depth around how needed.

We need to get onto Pangai and Fucking fast.

1. jake/allen
2. Jac
3. Naden
4. Allen/jake
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Johnson
8. Thompson
9. Smith
10. Pangai
11. Rfm
12. Doorey
13. Jacko

14. Okonbor
15. Elliott
16. Hetho
17. Atoni/ Ava

Got something there

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard it.

There you go.

Out Napa hoppa Dwz

In Pangai smith Johnson

I’d be very impressed.

With guys like britt Lewis jmk c Smith Crichton Katoa Ogden etc off the books we can save some there to help build depth around how needed.

We need to get onto Pangai and Fucking fast.
We won’t be able to offload all of them. I’d seriously keep JMK as second fiddle hooker, I’d keep Okunbor and Meaney if they are happy to be depth players.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We won’t be able to offload all of then. I’d seriously keep JMK as second fiddle hooker, I’d keep Okunbor and Meaney if they are happy to be depth players.
They are all off contract. No way we retain them. Blokes like britt, Lewis, jmk, c Smith, Crichton are on double minimum mate….

Far better signing depth like Ava at minimum…

I’d keep okonbor too and maybe meaney. Though think oknonbor might be an option as he’s been injured since the high school girl shot and probably won’t get much more than minimum due to that. Meaney might bail for minutes. Same story though we paid him and cogger and holland wel from knights and aren’t worth it for us. Maybe Meaney has some promise lately but yeh still the rest can go and be replaced for depth blokes paid accordingly.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Word for Word on his twitch " I love the dogs, will always love the club... if only they loved me back"

Safe to say he's gonski
If he loved us so much why did he rob us? He would take a pay cut to fall in line with his ability and let us balance the squad.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
RIP DWZ, if he was on a third of the coin we had him on he'd be decent value as a winger

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not his problem we had an inept board and CEO and coach previously that did the deal

Good on his agent for getting it over the line
I get that mate but he knows he is on massive overs. Despite having his fair share of brainfarts he also has a successful business so he knows his inflated salary has a massive impact on our ability to put together a competitive team.

Trying to sink the boot into the club who rewarded him well above what anyone else was prepared to pay rubs me the wrong way.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I am saying the club needs to explain, specifically after saying under both of the recent boards that this would never happen again
The club isn’t required to and won’t ever ‘explain’. This is all speculation. Remember that 4 of the 7 directors from the Anderson board are still on the Khoury board and although not all directors sit on the recruitment committee, they are all aware of the specifics. I’ve been assured more than once that most of the stories in the media about salaries and transfers have a fair bit of poetic licence and I’ve no reason to disbelieve that.

Last edited:

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleary said he was a reserve grade player which is why he was keen to let him go - he was correct! best of luck to DWZ he did put in effort but is just too clumsy and will fit in perfectly with the ever under performing Warriors.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not his problem we had an inept board and CEO and coach previously that did the deal

Good on his agent for getting it over the line
Thank God the fans got rid of the ones it needed to.

Sad for Dwz but clubs undoing poor management that was out of its depth and correctly gone.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright guys I think DWZ just confirmed his going. Upsetting in his face he didn’t wanna leave us.
He gave t away at end of his stream

but best the luck to him