Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have made several changes to their side for Saturday's clash with the Titans in the Gold Coast (3:00PM AEST), with promising young centre Aaron Schoupp to make his debut.
The exciting 19 year old joined the club from the Illawarra Steelers at the end of 2019 and is a former Australian U15 and NSW U16 centre. Having come through the Illawarra Sports High School program, Schoupp is a strong ball carrier and potential goal kicking option, who has featured in club trial matches over the past two seasons

In other team changes:
  • Nick Meaney will move back to the wing in place of Tui Katoa who drops to the extended bench after receiving a head knock against the Raiders
  • Matt Doorey will take his place in the starting line-up with Adam Elliott dropping back to the bench
  • Dylan Napa comes on to the bench in place of Ofahiki Ogden

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Aaron SchouppAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Brandon WakehamPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Jake AverilloSydney Freezers
8Ava SeumanufagaiIntello IT
9Sione KatoaJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Matt DooreyTLH Recruitment
12Chris SmithDental on Evaline
13Renouf AtoniDaily Press
Interchange Recovery Partners
14Brad DeitzKhalil Family Lawyers
15Corey WaddellUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Adam ElliottYour Property People
17Dylan NapaMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Tui Katoa
20Joe Stimson
21Kyle Flanagan
23Ofahiki Ogden

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have made several changes to their side for Saturday's clash with the Titans in the Gold Coast (3:00PM AEST), with promising young centre Aaron Schoupp to make his debut.
The exciting 19 year old joined the club from the Illawarra Steelers at the end of 2019 and is a former Australian U15 and NSW U16 centre. Having come through the Illawarra Sports High School program, Schoupp is a strong ball carrier and potential goal kicking option, who has featured in club trial matches over the past two seasons

In other team changes:
  • Nick Meaney will move back to the wing in place of Tui Katoa who drops to the extended bench after receiving a head knock against the Raiders
  • Matt Doorey will take his place in the starting line-up with Adam Elliott dropping back to the bench
  • Dylan Napa comes on to the bench in place of Ofahiki Ogden

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Aaron SchouppAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Brandon WakehamPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Jake AverilloSydney Freezers
8Ava SeumanufagaiIntello IT
9Sione KatoaJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Matt DooreyTLH Recruitment
12Chris SmithDental on Evaline
13Renouf AtoniDaily Press
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Brad DeitzKhalil Family Lawyers
15Corey WaddellUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Adam ElliottYour Property People
17Dylan NapaMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Tui Katoa
20Joe Stimson
21Kyle Flanagan
23Ofahiki Ogden
Excited for the young gun to make his debut, hopefully brings a lot to this piss poor team

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot to the bench is one step closer to not picked at all. I hope he has really limited minutes. Same can be said for Waddell and Napa. In fact thats a rubbish bench, worst in the NRL. Glad Schoupp is getting a start though, good luck to him especially at the expense of Tui Katoa who has feet for hands. Shame Sione and Hoppa still there though

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was hoping JMK would be back so I didn't have to see Katoa anymore... Elliott benched (terrible last week, and the last month really). Schoupp starting finally. Topine injured? I like Doorey but he didn't put a foot forward last week.

Malla

Reaction score
Elliot to the bench is one step closer to not picked at all. I hope he has really limited minutes. Same can be said for Waddell and Napa. In fact thats a rubbish bench, worst in the NRL. Glad Schoupp is getting a start though, good luck to him especially at the expense of Tui Katoa who has feet for hands. Shame Sione and Hoppa still there though
Surely if Doorey has a good crack and JJ returns then there's no room for Elliot off the bench?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Schoupp & Meaney on the our left will be like an open door I guarantee it. No worse than the middle I guess.
However I am interested to see Schoupp play.
Elliott on the bench, more time to check out the cheerleaders?