• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers are now contemplating wearing masks and socially distancing from the vaccinated in case they inherit unwanted Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work the anti-lockdown crew will stay in their houses to protect themselves :-).
whilst this is a joke it’s also important to note that people not wanting the covid vaccine aren’t all anti vaxxers. You do raise a good point though, if people want to stay in their houses to protect themselves then that’s what THEY should do.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
whilst this is a joke it’s also important to note that people not wanting the covid vaccine aren’t all anti vaxxers. You do raise a good point though, if people want to stay in their houses to protect themselves then that’s what THEY should do.
Anti Covid Vaxxers then.
I’ll edit the post to satisfy the fussy :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me dead trying to book a flight to nz is a fucking nightmare, check insurance policies most dont cover boarder closures, i put it into the to hard basket and palmed it off to a travel agent.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly am clueless why ppl are so worried about this virus. It’s legit just the flu. We have all lost our damn mind, I know it can hit the elderly hard so why not just vaccinate seniors and get on with it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All I have an honest question.

1- would u take the vaccine?
2- if you did, which would be the one you would choose if you had the choice of any?

me personally I had the Lebanese vaccine from that shop in yagoona but they ran out and I have a friend who is seriously worried and doesn’t know which is best to take. Worried about messing with her body
Moderna?
Pfizer?
Jj?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly am clueless why ppl are so worried about this virus. It’s legit just the flu. We have all lost our damn mind, I know it can hit the elderly hard so why not just vaccinate seniors and get on with it.
It’s worse than the flu but not by what I would describe as a huge factor.

The main issue is how transmissible Covid is (which is why many are quite certain the virus was manufactured by humans in a lab).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s worse than the flu but not by what I would describe as a huge factor.

The main issue is how transmissible Covid is (which is why many are quite certain the virus was manufactured by humans in a lab).
I’m with u.
Deaths have not spiked up anywhere. In the USA and Oz respiratory deaths have been the same, just that there’s been less pneumonia and more Covid, but is it unreasonable to think that person was doomed to die of one of them either way?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Look how scared society have become of 2 infections in Sydney when the people simply have a.sore throat and can’t smell for a few days.
What other period in history would we react like this?
I blame the walking dead, 28 days later, I am legend and shit like this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What scares me is I’ve seen so many doctors say not to take any vaccines.
Europe rollout has hit some stagnation’s because so many medical professionals are protesting it and that’s scary

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you’re an anti vaxxing conspiracy theorist Nasheed with a penchant for very small fried potato products.

Status
Not open for further replies.