Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Covid-19 is ?
So you you guys are superior? Why do you need multiple accounts on the kennel?
I don't usually participate on forums, this is my only account on any forum.

Im pretty sure you're moderators can confirm this through the ip address.

Thought I would add my point of view in sight of the misinformation being spread on here about untested vaccines being safe and being rold to blindly follow organisations with massive crimes against humanity being promoted as angelic saviours.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

For the people pushing and bullying others to do as you're told.
If you want the Jab take it, it's you're choice.

The problem is when these same people impose their opinions as truths on others even when they have every the right to question the unethical corporate and governent organizations who have lied to us for generations.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't usually participate on forums, this is my only account on any forum.

Im pretty sure you're moderators can confirm this through the ip address.

Thought I would add my point of view in sight of the misinformation being spread on here about untested vaccines being safe and being rold to blindly follow organisations with massive crimes against humanity being promoted as angelic saviours.
Fkn lol dawg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
read between the lines
What lines point it out,why can't you help a doggies brother out if you know so much more ,we all can't have this superior knowledge like you,yes everyone else must be stupid to you obviously it's not you its them,so instead of talking in riddles and being cryptic point link us up some info

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What lines point it out,why can't you help a doggies brother out if you know so much more ,we all can't have this superior knowledge like you,yes everyone else must be stupid to you obviously it's not you its them,so instead of talking in riddles and being cryptic point link us up some info
nah,i did for ages tbh but i lost hope for humanity when they stole toilet paper off each other and wore masks in their cars while driving alone. I’m gonna let you breed it out with them.who knows maybe you’ll get it maybe you won’t but you won’t be alone either way that’s for sure.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
nah,i did for ages tbh but i lost hope for humanity when they stole toilet paper off each other and wore masks in their cars while driving alone. I’m gonna let you breed it out with them.who knows maybe you’ll get it maybe you won’t but you won’t be alone either way that’s for sure.
That's a shame oh well

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ll come down to your conspiracy theory level here. Ha you reckon they were in their car alone? Feel sorry for you if you think that because if they had their phone with them they were being tracked (all discreetly by the book and by the rules no government dodgy shit just Amazon and google ect doing their thing and listened to and I’m assuming you’re going of a video you saw on social media site like this where someone took a picture of them on their phone and posted it online to prove they are idiots but no ones alone as that moment got recorded and posted as well.. I’m assuming the algorithm with all those things put ads on the sites they frequent most to buy more masks so they can wear them in their car the next time but no they were not alone. Covid is still real despite this though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll come down to your conspiracy theory level here. Ha you reckon they were in their car alone? Feel sorry for you if you think that because if they had their phone with them they were being tracked (all discreetly by the book and by the rules no government dodgy shit just Amazon and google ect doing their thing and listened to and I’m assuming you’re going of a video you saw on social media site like this where someone took a picture of them on their phone and posted it online to prove they are idiots but no ones alone as that moment got recorded and posted as well.. I’m assuming the algorithm with all those things put ads on the sites they frequent most to buy more masks so they can wear them in their car the next time but no they were not alone. Covid is still real despite this though.
I just want to go on a fucking holiday lol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

very intradasting

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is China getting off this shit so easy? Not the people of China the government?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is China getting off this shit so easy? Not the people of China the government?
Because no one can effectively challenge them. Us and the US put sanctions on China. Worked out for the US because they don't need China. But now our economy is suffering and China had started mobilising forces as a show of strength that could result in us going to war.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Because no one can effectively challenge them. Us and the US put sanctions on China. Worked out for the US because they don't need China. But now our economy is suffering and China had started mobilising forces as a show of strength that could result in us going to war.
lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They are bullies and have got away with it for too long. It’s a shame we are so small and have become so dependent on them

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No the US "sanctioned" them and jumped in to quickly plug the gaps that were left gaping when China banned our exports.

And we partook in mindless chest beating "shirtfronting" to appease domestic politics.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers are now contemplating wearing masks and socially distancing from the vaccinated in case they inherit unwanted Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work the anti-lockdown crew will stay in their houses to protect themselves :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.