Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well be that as it may but in this case we're hoping its wrong arent we at the $$$ and term stated? Can't see he is worth it even year 1 at 1.2 and as for the last 2 years "pearce off jack gibson"

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I hope we get JT but throwing the agent and the club under the bus with dealings of illegal offers is ludicrous. Sure mention some details but holy shit if he is right then JT and his agent can pull out because he has been illegally approached. That's all I am saying.

Keep a rumour just that but spare the details.
Whats the difference?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the difference?
Throwing numbers around makes it sound direct and that personal contact has been made with an offer. There's no hiding from it.

Saying JT is a possibility of coming over is a rumour.

It's in the dialogue.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fanciful rumour but Taumalolo and The Cheese would be a great combination and round out the forward pack nicely.

8. Thompson
9. Cheese
10. Taumalolo
11. Hetherington
12. Topine
13. Jackson

14. Dietz
15. Elliott
16. Atoni
17. RFM / Waddell / Doorey

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One question where did the f did u get kikau or Fifita from first fifita is contracted for ages and kikau ain’t coming here
I was using them as an example of their explosiveness and effectiveness on an edge close to the tryline. I believe Taumalolo is more than a battering ram through the middle and should be used differently

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That isn't why.
Agree, Des spent 1.2m a year for a one legged buddy who was only worth 600k tops based on body condition and past issues with match fixing and gambling...that plus a large backlog of back ended deals

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was using them as an example of their explosiveness and effectiveness on an edge close to the tryline. I believe Taumalolo is more than a battering ram through the middle and should be used differently
I've always thought he should have been played wider, at least for parts of the game. It's a waste to have him solely play through middle. He'd score and set up so many tries running at halves and centres every couple of sets..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
not saying i agree with it. The forwards rioll as sa pack so you need everyone being decent. ifd rather lay out 600 across a few goodies rather than eggs in basket type deals. too nuch chance of injury in his position and age

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
not saying i agree with it. The forwards rioll as sa pack so you need everyone being decent. ifd rather lay out 600 across a few goodies rather than eggs in basket type deals. too nuch chance of injury in his position and age
Hey guy
Can you translate please

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Are people really that surprised?

I told you all we were chasing him so we were obviously serious
Hey guy,

we are chasing jt as much as every other club

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy,

we are chasing jt as much as every other club
'Every' other club.

How many can casually drop 1.2mil?

tigers
maybe broncos if they clear deck.
saints if they clear some out.

So 'every other club' (potentially 3 others) how many want to allocate it to a prop/lock?

stop trying to disvcredit oil. Ask yourself why you keep doing it and making excuses everytime. Everytime is because i just keep getting it right.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
'Every' other club.

How many can casually drop 1.2mil?

tigers
maybe broncos if they clear deck.
saints if they clear some out.

So 'every other club' (potentially 3 others) how many want to allocate it to a prop/lock?

stop trying to disvcredit oil. Ask yourself why you keep doing it and making excuses everytime. Everytime is because i just keep getting it right.
Hey guy
You have got nothing right , you just state the obvious, we should call you dartboard, where as every mail of mine has come true, and people on here can confirm it as well as some selected mods

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy
You have got nothing right , you just state the obvious, we should call you dartboard, where as every mail of mine has come true, and people on here can confirm it as well as some selected mods
i know your just trolling at this point.

Direct question fir a direct answer.
Ws it obvious that Hill would get punted eoy?
was it obvious about the board coup when i showed private documents?
was it obvious that we signed Jac but held back the info?

To be honest i dont even talk about the obvious oil like we are chasing naden or brandon because everyone knows.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the people saying no to this. Who cares about the last year of his contract. What about the first 4 years. The mentorship he we provide the young forwards at the club would be worth the money only. Not to mention other class players he will attract to the club. Once he retires he will arguably be remembered as the greatest forward to ever play the game and people are saying no lol.