Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People knocking back JT because he costs to much or the deal is to long. FML he will eat our current pack alive on his own. It's a big yes from me, i hope the wheels are in motion. He and Brandon Smith will absolutely transform this entire club let alone the team on the field, winners!.
And then we can cry on TK in a few years time when Taumalolo isn't even worth half his contract and we're still looking for a hooker because Smith failed to end up top tier :tearsofjoy:

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And then we can cry on TK in a few years time when Taumalolo isn't even worth half his contract and we're still looking for a hooker because Smith failed to end up top tier :tearsofjoy:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion which is great but I'm half glass full. I don't know tomorrows comings let alone next year or 2027 but right now, he'd be an absolutely huge addition. You can't tread water and live year by year, you have to take a punt at times and i believe he and Smith are well worth it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
8. ?
9. ?
10 Thompson
11. Topine
12. Taumalolo (Kikau / Fifita explosiveness on edge, but look for work and hitups like Cordner did)
13. B.Smith (clearly his best position)
That's what I'd prefer with those rumoured signings.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never pay more than 600k for a forward unless it is a marquee Hooker. We saw DES stock pile expensive forwards and it led us to where we have been for the last few seasons.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m confused. When des was here and we had a mean forward pack we where making grand finals.

Des got us to 2 ....

It’s the end where the books where fucked with signings like woods and Foran flopping etc shit went south and in all honesty I think the game with rules and other things changing just past Des by. Not to mention that flop raelene.

Without Tom he’s been shocking at manly.

The game past des now days, though no doubt at a time with us a mean forward pack was great with des and I think a mean pack today is still needed.

Any good team has it. I can’t think of one with a crap pack that is ? I would even say a mean pack can help a mediocre backline like we had in 2014.

For 21 we have a very good backline. Though need forwards and a Fucking hooker (b Smith) urgently!!!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More than a few.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
8. ?
9. ?
10 Thompson
11. Topine
12. Taumalolo (Kikau / Fifita explosiveness on edge, but look for work and hitups like Cordner did)
13. B.Smith (clearly his best position)
That's what I'd prefer with those rumoured signings.
One question where did the f did u get kikau or Fifita from first fifita is contracted for ages and kikau ain’t coming here

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe the people that have fallen for this trash, he is not coming.
Oh but but Dexter said there's more to come. He must be right because a little enquiry was made like 15 clubs have. Even an offer was put forward!!!! Nah mate JT must be coming now lol

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep he was comparing JT as a combo of those two, a big call as both those guys are still on the up...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know the exact procedures (step by step), but it would go something like this;

Bulldogs: Hi Chris, I have heard JT is having some issues with TP

Chris; Hi *****, yeah the road is getting rocky up at Townsville

Bulldogs; Chris, what are the chances of JT looking for a new club, a new challenge and a leadership role

Chris; *****, you know we are always open to discussions and my clients always come first

Bulldogs; Whats it going to take Chris?

Chris; *****, you know the deal JT is currently on

Bulldogs; 6m over 5 years, + (extras and bonuses for the both of you)

Chris; Leave it with me and we will see what pans out over the next few months

So Novdoggie, firstly noone is putting offers directly to the cowboys.

All negotiations are done between clubs and player managers throughout the ENTIRE YEAR. None of this November 1 bullshit.

Obviously you are not business savvy, and when it comes to money, especially BIG money there are no rules!

You understand knucklehead?

Gotta love the uneducated lol
Haha and the uneducated one is the one that has just put the agent and the club at risk of losing his license and the Dogs' future chances of signing him.

When dealings are going on in the background which is not legal you shut your mouth....fool!!! Oh you must be business "savvy" lol

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh but but Dexter said there's more to come. He must be right because a little enquiry was made like 15 other clubs have. Even an offer was put forward!!!! Nah mate JT must be coming now lol
This is the point of the rumour rating thread.
Dexter has a really good track record, we can only go off the evidence we have.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read it after you updated recently, hes at 100%.....

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I hope we get JT but throwing the agent and the club under the bus with dealings of illegal offers is ludicrous. Sure mention some details but holy shit if he is right then JT and his agent can pull out because he has been illegally approached but has the potential to hit the media. That's all I am saying.

Keep a rumour just that but spare the details.