Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All this back and forth calls for an OIL-OFF!!!!!
@Nasheed @Bulldogsteve the rules of the Oil-Off are simple. You both need to spill as much oil as you can, reveal your trusted sources and share confidential documentation. The winner as voted by TK will be crowned Chief Oiler. Good luck.
Don’t need to mate my sources can confirm my 100% rate
Unlike dartboard nasheed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, I suspect he'd be like a Trex in our colours. Consistently underperforming
I'd say he will be quality, gold plated, lebanese, blue label quality for 2 years (if fit) then year 3 injuries kivk in and yr 4-5 a disaster. Can only be signed with a Darius boyd safety net clause.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t need to mate my sources can confirm my 100% rate
Unlike dartboard nasheed
you also said the board coup doxs were fake so there goes your 100 percent. i think when chu say im fake is u, but projecting.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you also said the board coup doxs were fake so there goes your 100 percent. i think when chu say im fake is u, but projecting.
Can’t understand your language sorry

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t understand your language sorry
Hey guy,

I didnt get a message back from yall regarding the new Nasheed Merch. Do you yhink you can get some samples to Papenhuyzen for me ? Free just need him to cover the postagz abd give me a like and reply?

Like ans reply.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All this back and forth calls for an OIL-OFF!!!!!
@Nasheed @Bulldogsteve the rules of the Oil-Off are simple. You both need to spill as much oil as you can, reveal your trusted sources and share confidential documentation. The winner as voted by TK will be crowned Chief Oiler. Good luck.
my main sauce is happy i share (most) not all oil i get from him.
There has been once or twice hes made me promise not to share oil. i dont always know why some is forbidden, but im guessing its because hes deemed it too close to the sun in terms of knowing the leak, i have to grit my teeth in silence whe it comes true. The club has actively searched for the leaker at times in the past. and ive received a few nasty inboxes here demanding i reveal the source.

There is two bits of goss oil Id love to share, but one bit will ruin the rep of some people and the other would have a very detrimental effect on our team if i shared and the media run with it. trust me you dont want me to leak it. i slipped up on the booze and told someone here in private a few weeks back who have fortunately kept tight lipped. This person is a credit to the syrian community.

All ill say about my main source is he has no impact on any decisions, is a nobody in terms of importance to the club, but due to his silence and role within, he is privvy to overhearing things because people kind of neglect his presence when talking in meetings.

i have a secondary source through the lebanese community that have relatives close to the football ops that drop obama golden poo droplets here and there, and a third source with no club affiliation whatsoever, who is a confidant of someone within the setup who has stupidly loose lips. Alot of the area probably get word through the third sources loooseness tbh. this person doesnt understand he is the source fior a lot of info in the area and will probably get fired if the club knew how loose he was.

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey guy,

I didnt get a message back from yall regarding the new Nasheed Merch. Do you yhink you can get some samples to Papenhuyzen for me ? Free just need him to cover the postagz abd give me a like and reply?

Like ans reply.
Hey guy,
Pappy doesn’t like fraudsters
Like and reply

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i notice u always claim to know ppl then act shocked when there is news about them.
like when u said you mentored Schoupp as a kid.
Hey guy
Yes I know pappy family , don’t know schoup but met him in off season
Like and reply grub

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol fucken memory bro great research in 13 mins flat for a reply , what ever the case is here just like the entertainment from you nasheed good comeback regardless
thanks cuz.

All in good fun. dont hate steve just pointing out his stubborness and willingness to lie to defend his point.

i thought we bonded over our mutual dislike of hzem as a player, but nah he kept at it, i think it just comes down to he just has an issue with the lebanese? Don’t know

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
make this thread official mods..as in OFFICIAL its turned into a load of bullshit and trolling.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've always thought he should have been played wider, at least for parts of the game. It's a waste to have him solely play through middle. He'd score and set up so many tries running at halves and centres every couple of sets..
Agree. Would ideally like to see him used as a battering ram for the first 20 mins to win the ruck early. Take him off for a quick spell and re enter the game just before HT to the edge and try sneak a try over an isolated half before the break. For us something like that would be huge as we rarely finish the first half strong and we always open our second halves way behind the pace.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree, I suspect he'd be like a Trex in our colours. Consistently underperforming
You can’t compare Trex and JT, JT goes hard, runs near 200M per game and doesn’t take a backward step. He’s consistently a handful and dangerous...Trex showed up to work every now and again and often didn’t run with purpose..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can’t compare Trex and JT, JT goes hard, runs near 200M per game and doesn’t take a backward step. He’s consistently a handful and dangerous...Trex showed up to work every now and again and often didn’t run with purpose..
She-Rex didn't ever string two good games together and his best season would pale in comparison to Taumalolo's worst season.

She-Rex never played hard or gave a fuck, Lolo always plays hard. They don't even belong in the same sentence. Taumalolo is one of the best forwards of the last twenty years and still has plenty left in the tank. Obviously no one wants a six year deal, but hopefully a compromise can be reached.