News US policing Controversy

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do not presume to tell others I knew the title of the thread alluded to criticising all policing in USA.

In my post to Roo I did acknowledge I was surprised that some thought that and that it was not my intention...and I apologised...it was all about the actions by police towards this lady and if policing like this can happen in USA then it is no wonder they are having all this controversy (and questioning about police training and de-funding that USA is going through at the moment).

Very topical and a worthwhile issue to bring to TK seeing as several threads are here on US and generating lots of interest.

The only ones who were triggered by the thread seem to be the left hating conservatives who hate to have any sensible examination of social issues, or else others using the thread as a way of a personal attack on me who they blame for all the lefty things gone wrong in the world.

Your past posts on here aren't exactly exemplary themselves.
I didnt say a word about the actual incident, nor did I attack the discussion of it.

Play stupid if you want, but you know dam well what you were doing.

Do not presume to tell me the views or leanings of those who are "triggered." I never bought up left or right here, but hey, if you want to paint yourself as a poor victim to feel better about yourself, as well as attack my "past posts" meh so be it. I'm not concerned at all about what some crazy old dote thinks about me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didnt say a word about the actual incident, nor did I attack the discussion of it.

Play stupid if you want, but you know dam well what you were doing.

Do not presume to tell me the views or leanings of those who are "triggered." I never bought up left or right here, but hey, if you want to paint yourself as a poor victim to feel better about yourself, as well as attack my "past posts" meh so be it. I'm not concerned at all about what some crazy old dote thinks about me.
No you only presumed to tell everyone on here I was classic click baiting with the thread when I had already explained.

Your aggression, name calling and deflecting is laughable and unnecessary.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No you only presumed to tell everyone on here I was classic click baiting with the thread when I had already explained.

Your aggression, name calling and deflecting is laughable and unnecessary.
You were.

If you want to attack someone dont go crying when they attack back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your attack post to Roo about me started this so I suggest you take your own advice.

And if I explain myself to Roo after he said his bit and he accepts my explanation...I very much doubt you have any basis for persisting with telling me I was click baiting...except to appease your own continued bias towards this crazy old dote. Wow!

Last edited:

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your attack post to Roo about me started this so I suggest you take your own advice.

And if I explain myself to Roo after he said his bit and he accepts my explanation...I very much doubt you have any basis for persisting with telling me I was click baiting...except to appease your own continued bias towards this crazy old dote. Wow!
Every time someone disagrees with you you call it an attack, and accuse them of being biased.

You are a professional victim. Its gotta be exhausting.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Every time someone disagrees with you you call it an attack, and accuse them of being biased.

When people like you make false accusations and make up statements to suit their biggotted opinions, I try to correct the record that people like you throw out there.

I have no problem with the majority on here. Those I have, I am now good mates with and we regularly talk in pm after giving each other some respect and listening to their point of view by taking out the personal attacks...unlike you and others who continually think you are putting up valid arguments by insulting or lazily throwing out the victim card accusation as you have yet again above.

Its only a few rusted on toxic numbskulls who I have problems with.

If you wanted to be reasonable about the thread you wouldn't have rubbished on as you did initially about classic click bait etc etc etc.

What the hell did you expect from me with your inflammatory accusatory post after all this had blown over.

You appear to have made yourself a professional victim and disgruntled hardsr$e yourself.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

When people like you make false accusations and make up statements to suit their biggotted opinions, I try to correct the record that people like you throw out there.

I have no problem with the majority on here. Those I have, I am now good mates with and we regularly talk in pm after giving each other some respect and listening to their point of view by taking out the personal attacks...unlike you and others who continually think you are putting up valid arguments by insulting or lazily throwing out the victim card accusation as you have yet again above.

Its only a few rusted on toxic numbskulls who I have problems with.

If you wanted to be reasoned about the thread you wouldn't have rubbished on as you did initially about classic click bait etc etc etc.

What the hell did you expect from me with your inflammatory accusatory post after all this had blown over.

You appear to have made yourself a professional victim and disgruntled hardsr$e yourself.
Guys. Guys. Come on. You're as bad as each other...

Wen - you have a lot of support here for what has been transpiring over the past few weeks. But just a friendly tip - you're just opening yourself up here, and that will just cause that goodwill to wear thin.

You should both really let it go TBH.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guys. Guys. Come on. You're as bad as each other...

Wen - you have a lot of support here for what has been transpiring over the past few weeks. But just a friendly tip - you're just opening yourself up here, and that will just cause that goodwill to wear thin.

You should both really let it go TBH.
Thank you.
I don't think people realise the concerted negative posts I have been expected to just suck up.

I guess I'm fed up with trying to address all the bloody crap and lies that are said about me.

I dont mind discussing issues or hearing others pov but people come on saying things like "classic click bait" and "all just agenda driven" and they just block off all reasoned examination of the subject.

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone has an agenda and even the most carefully objective among us are still biased. This means that two things are pretty pointless:
1. Trying to discredit someone on the basis that they "have an agenda" (instead, address the alleged agenda itself)
2. Denying any agenda (instead, acknowledge that you have a view that may be biased, test it patiently)

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I couldn't care less in saying it. It feels much like saying all politicians are corrupt. Sure there are some amazing US police who do nothing wrong. But when there's such a long and consistent problem for so many years it becomes a systemic issue. There's too many power hungry pigs who think they are above citizens because they've got a badge. Whom most have grown into higher positions within this system over decades. I genuinely feel sorry for the large ammount of people who live in justified fear of their own police in the US

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone has an agenda and even the most carefully objective among us are still biased. This means that two things are pretty pointless:
1. Trying to discredit someone on the basis that they "have an agenda" (instead, address the alleged agenda itself)
2. Denying any agenda (instead, acknowledge that you have a view that may be biased, test it patiently)
I have an agenda to have no agenda. It's not working out so well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I couldn't care less in saying it. It feels much like saying all politicians are corrupt. Sure there are some amazing US police who do nothing wrong. But when there's such a long and consistent problem for so many years it becomes a systemic issue. There's too many power hungry pigs who think they are above citizens because they've got a badge. Whom most have grown into higher positions within this system over decades. I genuinely feel sorry for the large ammount of people who live in justified fear of their own police in the US
We have our share of heavy handed ones here too....though thankfully they aren't all armed and taught to shoot to kill because we don't have an out of control gun problem. Like any uniform., police uniforms attract people who sincerely want to do good and those who want to throw their weight around.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree.
I'm sure nobody has any doubt about my views on misuse of power or corruption by any government or institutional body either here, USA or anywhere.

The issue, as evidenced here, is that some hardcore posters can't accept others views or opinions and run off on a tangent about any other perceived feelings they have
Then they therefore think the worst of the individual who presents an article that doesn't fit with the way they want the world to be..that threatens their way of thinking and start playing the poster rather than the ball.
Agenda is a social construct. My agenda is non binary.
You need some sort of re-assignment.
We just aren't sure how much :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree.
I'm sure nobody has any doubt about my views on misuse of power or corruption by any government or institutional body either here, USA or anywhere.

The issue, as evidenced here, is that some hardcore posters can't accept others views or opinions and run off on a tangent about any other perceived feelings they have
Then they therefore think the worst of the individual who presents an article that doesn't fit with the way they want the world to be..that threatens their way of thinking and start playing the poster rather than the ball.

You need some sort of re-assignment.
We just aren't sure how much :grinning:
That was not gender agenda btw Ute. No need to give me a Wow :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[
Up to $30,000 according to Google.
Oh dear I've done it again.
I didnt mean it the way you took it.